The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Rugby players are not spots. Therefore some guy I’ve never heard of that plays some other form of rugby that no one watches is not a spot. Adjudications are final.

6 Likes

you may keep that tale for the slug and lettuce in didsbury. rugby league only matters in Yorkshire and lancashire

Too late pal

Cheers @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy. Good to see a poster who is down with the kids and understand the modern world of celebrity influencers are spots ahead of the has beens that @glasagusban used to award as spots when he was the adjudicator. Frankly he came to embarrass the forum with his out of touch views.

1 Like

You may FRO

you could move to wigan, then at least youd have rugby league, and fibre broadband :smile:

I’m a saints man.

1 Like

and you may FRO

I’m coming tooled up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkP2sH3Vj18

Cheerio @glasagusban

Hi jinx

Live Spots:

RTE sports news presenter Paul O’Flynn and his life partner, Mary Regan, the former UTV Ireland Political Editor and currently Sunday Business Post journalist.

Strolling through Dublin Airport terminal 1, both dressed casually.

Who: AFL player Zach Tuohy
Where: The Wrens Nest Portlaoise
What: Supping pints while watching his a Premier League game on the big screen last Saturday
Demeanour: Casual, with some mates, in good spirits.

An RTÉ no mark and some journalist, come off it. No spot.

1 Like

A former GAA player. Great. Not a spot.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy/@thedancingbaby

When you get a chance lads.

2 Likes

No mark?

You really have to laugh at the insecure lads that are so desperate for a spot to be awarded they go whining looking for a new adjudicator to award it to them. Awarding a spot under those circumstances would be a real sign of weakness for any new adjudicator. Not awarding would confirm my judgement.

Adjudications are final lads. Move on.

5 Likes

Top notch adjudication.

yep, that’s good