The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Right Iā€™m drawing a fucking line in the sand here. Either we start taking more care around our grammar and punctuation or Iā€™ll shut down this whole fucking site.

7 Likes

Maybe you just didnā€™t get the call???

Iā€™m calling tnh, based solely on the fact you are unable to book flights never mind board an actual plane.

Tipp Cunt and former Today FM Sports correspondent Paul Collins outside Arnotts Abbey Street entrance at 12.25 p.m, stopped to chat to an acquaintance.

Paul was dressed in a navy coat, dark blue jeans with accompanying roaster brown shoes. He looked refreshed and healthy, no doubt aided from not having to deal with uber cunt Ian Dempsey on weekdays anymore.

Nope.

:thinking:

Thatā€™s a spot

The sword has swung

Not a spot.

If you ever post such shit again, Iā€™ll send you to meet the god of death.

The sword has swung

12 Likes

They would hardly go a few wks in a row

Who: Paul Flynn
Famous for: ex Dublin gaelic footballer
Where: Aghadoe Heights Hotel, Kerry
When: different times in the hotel over Easter Sunday/Easter Monday
Wearing: Half zip running/golf type top and shorts.
Demeanour: confident bordering on cocky

Other points: Paul was down for the weekend with his lovely looking missus enjoying the glorious weather and craic of Killarney. Things I overheard telling the bar man were that theyā€™d basically done a pub crawl most days over the weekend and enjoyed it thoroughly. He thinks Killarney is an ā€œabsolutely great spotā€ to got out in.

I had thought that if a Dublin footballer wanted a break away from things then Kerry is hardly the place to head to. Paul seems to be a very social character however who enjoys the attention. He seemed to enjoy the banter he received constantly over the weekend.

Final point: Paul mentioned a certain Ballymun footballer who had stayed at same hotel a few weeks previous is sound but ā€œno craicā€ cos he doesnā€™t drink. It was in jestā€¦ I think.

2 Likes

No.

This has been addressed before.

Donā€™t waste my time like this again or Iā€™ll end you.

The sword has swung.

2 Likes

He must have gotten a taste for the drink over the weekend and said fuck this football lark

Bullet points only. Iā€™m a busy man.

1 Like

I got to Portugal in the end. Safe and sound. Minimal costs.

Not a spot.

Indeed, by me. Good to see you falling in.

1 Like

Youā€™ve peddled this false information on two separate threads now.

Desist.

FOADFA

Youā€™re a bit of a twat but youā€™re running a tight ship here and saving this once noble thread.

Who: Ex Irish football captain David Myler
Where: The Oyster Bar, Cork City
When: Last Friday evening, 21:05
Wearing: Casual clothes, light round necked jumper, jeans, runners
With: Friends; he was in attendance of a 30th on the raised section on the ground floor.
What else: Ms Locke and I had just finished a delightful meal upstairs when as we were exiting I noticed David sitting with friends downstairs. I was able to take note of this celeb spot as herself met a work colleague and they stopped to chat. David was drinking a pint of Lager, looked like Bud. The people gathered there looked like a good crew, a mix of women and men. The bloke David was sitting with was an overweight gentleman with a beard who didnā€™t look like a chap whoā€™d be getting up much throughout the evening. This probably suited Myler who has not long had surgery on a leg injury, ending his season.

2 Likes

spot

The sword has swung

2 Likes