The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Who: Ken Doherty, ex-World Snooker Champion
When: Just now
Where: Queueing for security screening in Dublin Airport Terminal 2
With: His family
Wearing: Casual clothes - navy bomber jacket, blue jeans and casual black runner shoes with the white soles.
Other Details: I was in a differeny queue and watched while Ken wad paraded up and down the security section to find him a suitably good position in a fast queue to get him on the move. I proceeded through security as did he and we havent encountered each other since.

4 Likes

Yes

The sword has swung

1 Like

Gerry Flannery in the queue in Aldi on the Dublin road yesterday morning. Munster top and shorts and very sporty backpack . On his own , smaller than I thought. Is he a celebrity??

Well he definitely wasn’t working anyway…

1 Like

Won’t be wearing the Munster gear for too long either…

Jamie Heaslip O Brien’s of Leeson St last night.

Who: Larry Mullen Jnr
Where: beside me at a birthday party of a mutual friend this evening
Wearing: black blazer black shirt and black jeans with hair long and slicked back
Demeanour: Looks well in the face but his posture is of an older man. He was very generous with his time and happy to pose for photos with his mainly female admirers.
He was still there as I left earlier than I would have preferred as I have an international business flight to catch tomorrow.
Other notes : Dave Fanning was also there but not in Larry’s company.

1 Like

Spot. You finally got one, good job.

Minor restaurateurs are not spots. That’s a no.

Christ above.

1 Like

Cracking spot. I’ve also given that a like.

Spot.

That’s two spots by any sane reckoning

Who’s Larry Mullen Jr. mate?

Larry Mullen Snr son @ a guess

1 Like

Is Buff Egan a celeb?
Sorry how big a celeb is Buff?

No

The sword has swung

No

The sword has swung.

Yes

The sword has swung

would Rob Heffernan be classed as a spot?

1 Like