The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Sighs…

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t think it’d be you Boxty

Not on my watch

Accepted.

You’re around long enough now to know that dog won’t fight… Poor oul’ Rob tends to bring out the worst in some lads.

Not if he was walking when you seen him

1 Like

he looked happy out so he did. Waddling around Fota Island.

Alan Shatter in Searson’s last night, he was inconsolable as he was led away to his car after the final whistle.

I went to Smyth’s on Haddington Road after the final whistle for a quiet pint but there was no escaping the celebrities as acclaimed German actor Ken Duken was outside telling all and sundry that Bayern Munich would have easily won the final. Shame they got knocked out earlier you fucking cunt.

Christ

Rob ran past me today with a chap who was walking. Not working tbf

1 Like

Did I spot a couple of Examiner columnists in Cleeres of Kilkenny last night @Malarkey?

Only you can answer that.

1 Like

As the man said, only you can answer that query…

But, bula bos to anyone who seeks out Cleere’s, one of the best pubs in Ireland.

1 Like

Well you couldn’t miss Enda, I had a chat with him in the jacks about the soccer, he wasn’t happy
Thought I clocked the other chap on my way out but only you know that…

Well @glasagusban, two top top hurling writers Enda McEvoy and the wordsmith PM O’Sullivan in Cleeres of Kilkenny sometime after 1am this morning :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

No mark politician and someone I’ve never heard of. Both a no.

You’re making a bigger farce of this thing than the backseat adjudicator with posts like this. No for Christ sake.

3 Likes

Quite right.

Does seeing various comedians around the place count? Hopefully not…

It depends on whether they are celebrities or not. And hopefully not seen around Kilkenny at the weekend.

I feel about comedians the way I feel about Japanese knotweed… An invasive species rather than natural growth.

About fucking time you got one right