The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Live Spot: Cheddar getting on the Luas at Kylemore. Resplendent in a suit. Legend.

6 Likes

Not a spot

The sword has swung

1 Like

That’s a spot

The sword has swung

1 Like

Who: Jeff Hendrick
Famous for: One of the few Irish footballers playing in the EPL
Where: Outside Kehoes, South Anne Street, Dublin
When: 5th July 2019, 5.30pm to 7.30pm
Other notes: Jeff was enjoying the good weather along with so many others. He drank Guinness with two mates. He was dressed in a white t-shirt with a large design on the front. He’s heavily tattooed as one may gather from watching him play football.

She was off to Howth to buy fish with the life partner and the dog.

Who: Michael Darragh McCauley and Kevin Mcmenamin
Famous for: Being multiple all ireland winners with the Dublin footballers
Where: Iveagh Gardens
When: 5th July 2019, 8pm to 11pm
Other notes: Both were in close proximity to me at the gig on Saturday night. neither had a pint to drink. Regrettably Kevin was sporting a canadian tuxedo

The whole team have been spotted in the last month. Very strange…

Christ above. No.

Spot awarded.

Who: Jack McCaffrey, marauding Dublin half back and former footballer of the year.
Where: Strolling along the promenade at Clontarf just before the wooden bridge going west.
When:About 2.30 today as I cycled home from town.
Other: Jack was wearing casual shorts, a t shirt and an open shirt as he strolled casually along with his friend, who was in a sling. They were engaged in conversation which looked breezy enough, befitting the day and their demeanour.

I think I’ve given him a no before. Anyway I just refused two other no mark GGA players. Why would you post another one? Not a spot. Christ above.

1 Like

Weird to see you chipping in here. Possibly its because you’re getting a chasing for your ridiculous position on home repossessions elsewhere and feel you need a boost.
Anyway I’ll wait for the sword to swing thanks.

Live spot: Marty Whelan outside the Marker Hotel

21 Likes

Phenomenal

1 Like

WOW, only the great man could carry off the pink drink at 4 o clock.

1 Like

Go over and show him the Marty’s jokes thread and tell him he’s a legend.

2 Likes

Marty doesn’t need to be told he’s a legend

That’s a spot, and I’ve also given it a like.

3 Likes

Who: Mary Robinson
Famous for: former President, dressing as big bird, getting involved in gulf politics, trying to charge the taxpayer loads for a shitty gaff in mayo
Where: junction Clare St and merrion Sq
When: 9am this morning
Other: mary was wearing her usual get up of trousers blazer and a big necklace. Mary is looking quite shook or should i say sheikhen, probably as a result of the deserved negative press shes been getting lately both for the latifah incident and being a climate warrior who jets around the world.

5 Likes

A good spot but a very harsh description of her.

2 Likes