The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Tommy Bowe and ex Wales scrum half Mike Philips getting into a taxi around Stephen Street in Dublin City centre last week.

1 Like

Thats a spot. Light on detail but quality of the celebs stands up. Two Lions lets not forget

1 Like

Thereā€™s a rule about rubby players lad, but youā€™re new here

They are ex rugby players ;

Tommy Bowe is a world renowned shoe designer .

Mike Phillips dated the singer Duffy

Sorry you got rejected mate but no point lashing out at mešŸ˜

Spot

The sword has swung

1 Like

Spots

The sword has swung

Live spots of Brian Kennedy (driving a 191 RAV4) and Luke Fitzgerald (walking) outside Sheehanā€™s pub off Grafton St. I reckon if I stay here for a while I might see an actual celeb

So why are you posting them in this thread?

1 Like

I was chatting to (up to recently) undefeated professional heavyweight boxer Niall ā€œBasilā€ Kennedy in Amber Park in the Amber Springs Hotel, Wexford Road, Gorey, Wexford this afternoon at c.4pm. We were pushing our respective children on adjoining swings and shot the breeze, so to touch the screen on my phone. He seemed like a lovely fellow, revealed heā€™s over his recent defeat in America and said ā€œGod Blessā€ as he was departing the playground to say goodbye to the parrot in the nearby petting farm. He was sporting runners, tracksuit bottoms and a T-shirt.

4 Likes

Marcelo Bielsa in a Morrsisons in Leeds. Very business like. Full Leeds kit. We nodded and went about our business.

5 Likes

Great spot .

Two good spots there.

Thats a spot

Kennedy is a spot

Fitz isnā€™t.

The sword has swung

1 Like

Not a spot

The sword has swung

Thats a spot

The sword has swung

2 Likes

Whoā€™s this fucking guy

Bad luck with the adjudication there pal. Your post had however, a bang of desperation off it despite the caring and imaginative manner in which it was couched.

Interactions with sprogs - relevant fatherā€™s thread.
Shooting the breeze with random nobodies - talking balls thread.

1 Like

Basil is a good skin. Little MJ is a miracle child