The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

had to google her

@locke is one sick puppy

2 Likes

Disappointing from @Locke

1 Like

Oh no you won’t

Not a spot

The sword has swung

2 Likes

Someone you’d die on

1 Like

You’ll die on my sword

2 Likes

without the photoshop, hours in make and soft focus

Outstanding adjudication.

2 Likes

Would you prefer her “au naturel” or in character as a skanger?

:thinking: good question

1 Like
  1. Pat Rabbitte in Brewbaker Cafe, Nasaau Street yesterday lunch time. He’s a big man.
  2. Michelle Doherty on Grafton Street about 8 pm last night. She looks like complete shit, like a sun-dried tomato. Possible eating disorder.

This is consistent with other very skinny famous beautiful women that I’ve spotted in real life. They’re mostly horrible because of all the years of starving themselves and they probably spend hours getting ready for photos.

1 Like

I am very saddened to learn of this.

Brewbaker is a noble place . I was there the day of the Lk v Kk game .

Pat Rabbitte is a pompous fucker

Who is Michelle Doherty

1 Like

1 Like

It’s about €1.50 more expensive than a Marks & Spencer sandwich and it’s a nice sandwich that you can sit down to eat. I’m a bit addicted to it at the moment.

Ah ya . I know her now . She is utterly gorgeous in that photo . Sad if she declined

1 Like

She was very pretty back in the day on tv. Sad to hear she has gone into decline!

I’m none the wiser tbh

The brewbaker special and a pot of tea are hard bet. The owner is a cranky fucker though.

1 Like

You fucking pig.

I know somebody who used to work there who told me a thing or two. I wouldn’t eat there anymore.