The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

She quare rough that one.

Just checking are you trying to claim that as a spot?

1 Like

OK then. Enjoyed the read as well. Smark has a lovely posting style.

Excellent observation - bonus point for that.

1 Like

His excitement at meeting Big Joe shone through. A very nice man is Joe.

1 Like

Being 50 yards from his place of work has to go against the Joe McKenna spot, it opens up the gates for lads to hang around wherever the Leinster rugby team train and spot them on the way home.

2 Likes

Anyway, I got ahead of myself there, I’ll see what Brimmer Bradley thinks, or Fagan.

1 Like

i’m sure some Manc no mark will be in soon. You are in early booking your seat to watch Engerland.

I’m sitting in a nice round corner here in the pub. It wouldn’t suit you. You wouldn’t fit your cunty square head into it.

24 Likes

Oooft.thats a knockout.well played flatly.10 likes by midnight i would say

3 Likes

Ouch

1 Like

Just passed Seamus Hickey, chair of the GPA, coming out of centra raheen. He was wearing full limerick tracksuit kit including the luminous yellow tops they are using this year. He looked in a hurry and was carrying a large bunch of lilies. One of the junior cchas called after to ask if the were for Teege but Seamus continued on his way out the door and did not respond.

3 Likes

Good story but the spots are getting more and more pathetic.
I wish I had been posting here in 2008 when I passed the time of day in a lift in the Clarence hotel with Will Ferrell and he told me my 2 year old daughter was beautiful.

2 Likes

+1

Or the day Mick Hucknall tapped me on the shoulder and handed me my boarding pass that I dropped 30 seconds earlier.

2 Likes

Nothing in his post indicated anyone was within 50 yards from mckennas place of work. So sling your hook you cunt.

1 Like

Fuck me, that was harsh :flushed:
Apologies to Smark for my bad attempt at humour and slight exaggeration, it is on reflection at least 100 yards.

I spotted Puff Daddy in the airport in 1999 and had an interaction with him.

3 Likes

Great post and spot, Joe is an alright sort…

Jeeeeeesus I’m after wading through some load of sewage and waffle there.
The only spot I can find is @Bandage’s spot of that fine specimen of an Irish woman. The fucking killer is though he didn’t follow the tried and tested formula of presantionnnn that others are obliged to adhere to.
For that reason I’m withholding my awarding of accredation until he is given a chance to add further detail to his ‘spot’

What about @Smark’s spot? Are you allowing that?

1 Like