The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Not really. He’d be on those late night advertising programs where drunk people and insomniacs phone in to buy stuff they’ll never use. You wouldn’t have seen them as you’d have to be up early to milk the cows.

Ah. That George

Eddie Furey, key part of the success of Irish folk group The Fureys.
Just now in a minor lock in in the pub.
Nice man, still a bit of cut about him for an older gent.

11 Likes

Spot

1 Like

You can’t trust the cricket crowd

Who: Simon zebo

When: today at around 3:30 pm

Where: stuck in traffic outside anglesa street Garda station in cork city, driving a fairly new bmw x5 with no passengers on board

Demeanour: very relaxed while looking at his phone while driving, brave thing to be doing in heavy traffic outside the cop shop

Simon is very easy on the eye, Tis no wonder the ladies love him……he looked a class above every other lemon stuck in their cars.
First celeb spot of the new year for me…… yes boi!!!

3 Likes

Seriously?

Chalk it down!!

1 Like

Stuck in traffic

Wow

Not a spot.

14 Likes

Thank god for the moderator.

Have you been banned yet?

Ye shower of miserable bastards!! Cork city isn’t exactly teeming with grade A celebs

Unfortunately you didn’t spot a grade A celeb.

12 Likes

Oooooffffftttttttttt

:roll_eyes:
You’re clearly a Leinster fan

Sling your hook mate. Rugby players are not spots. @Fagan_ODowd has demonstrated immense patience here with you.

1 Like

I tried to top up my encounter with Craig Casey and Finlay Bealham with a Fintan O’Toole sighting on the same walk but the bould adjudicator correctly sent me packing.

I haven’t a clue who the first two people you mentioned there are, so it’s no surprise

1 Like

The Harvey Norman, as my auld fella refers to it. The lane mane grillun mashane.

1 Like

Better move to Greater Manchester so….,