The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

:clap:

1 Like

Spot

Spot

Not a spot.

3 Likes

Tom Curry there last night in Manchester. Heā€™s absolutely enormous and was very nice. On a date with a very pleasant lady. Didnā€™t take offence to my drunken ramblings anyway fortunately as heā€™d rip your head off the size of him.
We stopped off after pints and shots into the alchemist for cocktails. I was getting worse (well worse) for wear by then.
Unfortunately went on from there to Matt and Phreds for live jazz which was a top top night , but :face_vomiting:

Deary me

Wrong thread, pal.

Is this who I think it is cc @bandage @rocko?

1 Like

You werenā€™t hanging around the George when Leo was there recently, were you?

6 hours later weā€™re no further on. I was going to guess Brian Hayes but it would have been the wrong thread. Has Brian been nominated yet?

For cunt of the year?

2 Likes

Itā€™s that joe-average English comedian isnā€™t it? Would be in the Karl Spain league here.

1 Like

The delightfully neutral spl pundit.

I still donā€™t know who it is.

Kris Boyd mate*

**Unverified as I didnā€™t hear him speak.

Who: Derval Oā€™Rourke
When: earlier
Where: Passport control, Schiphol Airport
Wearing: very casual clothing.
What else: no much. Always thought sheā€™d be teeny tiny but sheā€™s not. Not tall by any stretch (yurt)

Spot.

1 Like

And?

No

2 Likes

Who : John Boyne

Famous for : Author, noted for ā€œThe boy in the stripped pyjamasā€
I think there was a twitter backlash against him this year, canā€™t remember over what exactly and not bothered to look it up

Where: Dame Lane (runs parallel to Dame Street), Dublin 2

Notes : John was neatly turned out and was in conversation with a male companion. John is fairly tall.

Not a spot.

5 Likes

Spotted Legendary TFK Poster @The_Dunph yesterday

1 Like