The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

He seems like a harmless oul divil in fairness Brimmer.

1 Like

Maybe.But the more confidence heā€™s getting as the weeks go on in his show the more his camp ā€˜look at me Iā€™m gay so treat me differentlyā€™ voice goes through me.

He looks worse in real life, the camera doesnā€™t do him justice there. Heā€™s very gaunt.

Anyways, plane about to take off for Berlin. Hopefully @Mullach_Ide will have awarded the spot by the time I land. Iā€™m still smarting from his Tony Cascarino snub.

2 Likes

I called him a z lister Chef, I canā€™t go any lower than that unless we start using a different alphabet.

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to leave aside my dislike for this cunt (Al Porter).
Thatā€™s a SPOT mate, well done. Pictorial evidence a nice touch also.

2 Likes

He got something like 680 points in the leaving cert. Nearly as bright as myself.

Cringe.

I have noted that he has very low expectations. Last week in the top of the world thread he posted a picture of a cowshed in some bog in Clare !

1 Like

He was on The Brendan OCONNOR shoe there a few weeks back. Only for I had just opened a can of beer, I would have fucked it at the telly

1 Like

It was a cracking shed though pal, @KinvarasPassion gave it a like, and thatā€™s as good as it gets.

1 Like

Great to see city slickers embracing rural Ireland pal. It was a smashing shed

1 Like

A two span with concrete floors.A lad could get a semi hard on over stuff like that.

2 Likes

I never seen this shed lad,post it up there

A big hard pan of concrete in front of it and all, fully enclosed gutters and integrated downpipesā€¦ geeeezus lads.

1 Like

Picture please

Live spot: Sen Bernie Sanders in the Westbury Hotel. No security visible. Sen Sanders was happy to talk to the people and pose for photos. Wearing a blue shirt and navy slacks. No tie and no brown shoes

1 Like

Who?

Literally scarlett for you

Bernie didnā€™t look this rough in person FYI Information

Would Des Bishop looking dapper in a grey fitted suit walking quite quickly through Kilkenny city count, being the weekend that in it?

Who: Oscar nominated film director Jim Sheridan and Irish author Eoin colfer.
Where: walking from the powers court centre through the laneway at grogans towards the Georgeā€™s st arcade.
When: Friday afternoon around 3.30pm
And? Jim is an eternally shabby looking fella and has a face you might expect on a Bassett hound. Himself and Colfer were deep in conversation as they strolled unhindered through Dublinā€™s hipster District.