The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Thatā€™s a cracking spot pal but I fear @Mullach_Ide will invoke the 7 day rule here.

Alan Hughes and Fagan arenā€™t from Malahide mate

Unfortunately this spot is time-barred, nice level of detail though and a definite improvement on unknown BBC weather people, you are on an upward curve and I feel itā€™s only a matter of time before a confirmed spot comes your way.

Keep up the good work pal.

5 Likes

Thanks for the encouraging words, mate. I think youā€™ll find itā€™s within the 14-day cut off period, however.

Iā€™m afraid the time limit for claiming a celeb spot is 7 days buddy, iā€™m happy to clarify same.

1 Like

Thatā€™s for confirming the new rule, mate. Luckily I got my spot in just before it came into effect.

Rule was in ages ago. One of my forays into this thread was disallowed a while ago, so you can go and shite

1 Like

You should let this go now @Bandage. People have been fighting over the actions of the deValeras in this country for a hundred years and itā€™s finally starting to leave Irish life. No point firing it up again now.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve made my decision, this adjudicator is not for turning. NOT a SPOT, by reason of the 7-Day rule.

2 Likes

Agreed it wouldnā€™t have been a spot had I not submitted it before the rule change. :+1:

Live Spot of Cillian Murphy at security in Manchester Airport T1. Looking as pissed off as the rest of us with the queue. No photo opp. Expect him to be on the same flight as me to Dublin in a while

1 Like

Top spot

Heā€™s at the boarding gate with Roy Keane. Itā€™s raining celebs

Spot of the year if you get a pic of the two in the same shot.

35 Likes

Ooooft! Theyā€™ve obviously just rushed from the same barber shop to make the flight.

5 star spotting there :clap:

4 Likes

SCENES!!!

:star::star::star::star::star:

1 Like

The amount of star struck roasters at the gate here is priceless. The lads are deep in conversation about Coronation Street of all things. Keane has aged a hell of a lot. His face is fierce haggard looking.

Iā€™m tempted to go up and ask Cillian if he knows any good strength and conditioning trainers from Ballinora

1 Like

says the guy taking pictures of them

17 Likes

Yes mate, well spotted. The lads sweating nervously when asking for selfies are a different story.