The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

At work. Iā€™d ask someone to adjudicate (@Fagan_ODowd?) but Iā€™d be disinclined to award this.
On any level.

@Smark

Wtf is going on here?

Iā€™d like to officially nominate my good buddy @Horsebox for the role of adjucator of this new revamped thread.

Good spot @flattythehurdler

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a spot.

4 Likes

Approved.

4 Likes

Not a spot.

2 Likes

Ah thatā€™s good work from everyone today. Four applications of which three were approved, and they were all above average quality. One shit spot rejected but thatā€™s what iā€™m here for, they canā€™t all get in.

Keep up the good work and i look forward to adjudicating on many more spots of this quality over the years and indeed decades to come.

6 Likes

Your goose is cooked pal, clear off. Thereā€™s a new sheriff in town.

3 Likes

fair , a solid sense of duty and not afraid to show authority

1 Like

:clap::muscle:

I was going to turn on you for checking out his ass but you redeemed it at the end that he didnā€™t look at the rogbee

6 Likes

Thanks pal. I get your concern but I assumed heā€™s worth a few Bob and would be able to dress himself. It as ridiculous how baggy the Arse of his pants was.

I spotted Ollie Canning running into a gym as well wearing a number 18 white all star jersey. He was driving very fast in a car park where I was walking with my kids, obviously in a rush for some class as it was a couple of minutes past the hour, thought about having a word but I let it slide when I spotted who it was. Hardly worth putting up though seeing as it was in Galway and Heā€™s not even the biggest celeb in his family.

Who: Bronagh Gallagher Star of the Commitments and some other Irish Films as well as appearing in Cult Classic Pulp Fiction.
When: Lunchtime today
Where: Walking through Marino in Dublin
With: No one
Wearing: Silver Gary Glitterish type Trousers. Knee High Black Boots, Sunglasses and a black winter coat with fur around the hood
Other notes:She seems like a very friendly sort. Said hello in a thick Derry accent.

1 Like

I often see the likes of John Terry, Frank Lampard and the Chelsea lads around the place down in Cobham, would they be considered famous? driving big Ferraris and Lamborghiniā€™s

Thatā€™s a spot as well.

1 Like

If youā€™re ever in doubt mate and on the fence just post them up and Iā€™ll rule them honestly and impartially to the best of my ability. I donā€™t judge spots based on posters you see, Iā€™d be fair like that, otherwise Iā€™d probably let all yours through. But its important Iā€™m seen to be fair and I take that responsibility seriously. Regarding these fellas terry and lampard you mentioned, if theyā€™re submitted with more details Iā€™ll google them and see if theyā€™re worthy of being allowed as spots.

1 Like

New thread. New start.
Good spot @binkybarnes, nice detail too and presented in a user friendly format.
Well done buddy.

5 Likes

Ah lovely.

2 Likes

Bronagh is an alright sort