The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

He looks like a cunt

2 Likes

Ah he doesnā€™t. He just looks like a total roaster

The other fella looks like a cunt.

Oh wait, which one is your friend @flattythehurdler?

What are the circumstances there mate, why is the singer in AC/DC having a crafty fag? Was his mam around?

1 Like

Whoā€™s adjudicating these days??

Guess

Looking well, palā€¦ Thatā€™s a cracking post for this threadā€¦ Up there with my spot of Boris Johnson in Marrakesh.

1 Like

You have a bff?

Live spot of Paul McGuinness former U2 manager on Dalkey Main st. Paul is wearing a shirt and sports jacket and sun glasses oppositeThe Queens propped against a wall. Seemed to be alone.
Other information - It is Dalkey Book Festival

Paulā€™s a cunt mate.

I think ye all know who this is and where he was yesterday evening. He was at the match but didnā€™t watch it.
Iā€™ll say no more.

H

The world has gone mad .

Who is it?

Heā€™s a celeb with 4715 followers on twitter.

Is that all?

@anon25556527 has more than that.

Seemingly heā€™s big on SnapChat, but I know nothing about that.

Paulie o Brien, a well known and highly disrespected poster on here. [quote=ā€œMatty_Hislop, post:4015, topic:22114, full:trueā€]
Who is it?
[/quote]

Hmmm, you were sitting with the Askeaton lads I see

I know very few from Askeaton, and anybody I do know doesnā€™t go to hurling matches.

Live spot of Meehall O Muckyheartstick in The Good Room in Adare. Currently working the room chatting to lots of different tables. Couldnā€™t be arsed trying to listen to what people are asking him as Iā€™m too hungover.

Mac on the sauce again. Kel surprise.