The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Calm down.

Probably a little shocked to see the famous @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy in person.

1 Like

:open_mouth::open_mouth:

Great way to round off AlHF Sunday by spotting Sunday Independentā€™s Niamh Horan on my way home a little while ago.

Our paths crossed on General SeƔn MacMahon Bridge at Grand Canal Dock. Niamh was heading back towards GCD Square and I was heading for Ringsend Road.

Niamh was wearing heeled boots, skinny jeans and a light brown jacket. We bade each other good day on what is a lovely humid evening in the capital.

1 Like

Canā€™t give it Iā€™m afraid, Nostradamus sadly passed away in 1566, 451 years ago. NOT a spot.

3 Likes

SPOT, well done.

1 Like

SPOT, well done.

1 Like

SPOT mate, well done.

No picture? Disappointing.

1 Like

I should have asked her for a selfie.

That would have been a gamechanger for the thread.

1 Like

Thomas Byrne TD was sitting just along from me tonight at the match. I realise this is scraping the bottom of the barrel, but someone reported spotting Joan Burton at Croke Park a couple of weeks ago, so Iā€™m going to log this.

Two wrongs donā€™t make a right, mate.

2 Likes

Two wrongs donā€™t make a right .

1 Like

Two wrongs donā€™t make a right

3 Likes

I have my doubts on this one.

And fools seldom differ :grinning:

Thanks guys, I agree. But Iā€™d like the commissioner to make the call here. Be interesting to see how low we can go here in terms of what constitutes a celebrity.

Thomas Byrne has similar features to Waterfordā€™s Paul Flynn. Somebody take it to the lookalikes thread.