The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Slurp slurp

Itā€™s okay sticking up for your own, pal. But Rob is a disgusting individual & a shame on Irish Athletics.

I really fail to see why youā€™re throwing this thread so off topic, Iā€™ve not said anything other than heā€™s more of a celeb than a completely unknown TD, youā€™re getting all bothered for no reason other than that Iā€™m from Cork and youā€™re a lickspittle oddball :smiley:

So racists are Celebs. Okay, mate. :+1:

Would donald trump be a celeb?

Youā€™re funny, grasping at anything now to brownnose.
Celebrity has nothing to do with character, but youā€™ve been told thatā€™s heā€™s a racist so Iā€™d expect nothing more from you, slurp slurp.

@carryharry is ten times the racist Rob will ever be mate, have you ever heard him on travelers? Heā€™s only wading in here now to sniff a couple of crotches,

Whoā€™s that Flatty?

1 Like

Thata the film iD anyway I reckon. No idea of the actors name

Iā€™m glad someone asked. :blush:

1 Like

That lad played alongside John Thaw in a n English sitcom called Home to Roost that people of my generation might remember,

Who: Brian Cowen
Where: Owners & Trainers bar Limerick race course
Attire: Dark trousers and dark over coat
Demeanour: hard to guage but didnā€™t seem downbeat
Other info: I was still reeling from a spot of forum stalwart @anon32894817 who was with a guy wearing the most ridiculous footwear Iā€™ve ever seen, when Brian Cowen entered the bar with former limerick senator Rory Kiely. Brian found them a table and collected the empty glasses before bringing them to the bar as he ordered drinks.

3 Likes

I asked him twice to take those shoes off as I picked him up. 700 quids of clown shoes.

:hushed:

They are like something Aladdin would wear

There not even practical. You should have said hello.

SPOT, well done.

1 Like

Bullshit adjudication

1 Like

A racist quitter from cork? get the fuck out of here.

13 Likes

Reece dinsdale. I think he might be in corrie these days but he pops up as generally a serial killer in crime dramas.

PS ID is a great film.

1 Like

Your are doing a fine job. Keep it up.

1 Like