The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

And what were you doing in there?

It’s not exactly an exclusive bar

Bad ould day there today.
Poor crowd and little buzz.

Masquerading as a jobbing jockey I’d imagine.

1 Like

Ya, no buzz at all. The place is too big.

I think the racing game is in trouble in the medium to long term.

:clap:

1 Like

NOT a spot, by virtue of you not bothering your hole to put a name to your submission. Please resubmit in the correct fashion.

I was testing the knowledge of the forum. ID is a classic. “they’ve only given it to gerry facking creaney”
I feel you are being overly harsh here. As in, if I’d posted this as a spot:

I think it would have been given, but hey ho.

That’d be an outstanding spot all the same

We are Shadwell
The Kennel is our place
Shadwell never, never, never shall lose face

2 Likes

It would be two outstanding spots

All you hate us
We couldn’t give a toss
Shaaadwell always always always
Are the boss.

1 Like

Spotted Henry Shefflin filling up his 172 black Mercedes-Benz SUV at Topaz on Usher’s Quay earlier.

The legendary stick hurler was wearing the obligatory blue suit, white shirt and brown shoes combo. His big car was absolutely manky as I’m sure he spends most of his time driving around the arsehole of the bog. Henry looks a bit older than his 38 years, although he hasn’t a pick of fat on him. He also chatted jovially behind me in the queue to some fat star-struck old Muldoon.

The car was from Ballsbridge Motors I also noted.

3 Likes

No surprise BOI get there cars here.

Live spot

Des Bishop
Where Bar in the Raddison Blue. Stillorgan. Just now.
Wearing Black jacket and black trousers.
With a female and looked like he was about to be bold.

1 Like

*their cars

1 Like

By Christ I’ve no idea what happened there. Appalling stuff.

NOT a spot.

8 Likes

SPOT well done.

Spotted at Dublin Zoo: Dr John Crown, Ireland’s best known oncologist and former Oireachtas Senator.
With: a boy child of approximately 3 years old, probably his son.
Demeanour: a model of caring fatherhood, hoisting his child into his shoulders for a clear view of the giraffes.
Dr Crown appeared to be without his partner, and the child was uncomplaining, even though the good doctor had no stroller for the child to sit in on the long journey through The African Plains area of Ireland’s most popular family attraction…