The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

LIVE SPOT

Who: Malachy Clerkin
Where: Erstwhile haunt of @Piles_Hussain darts team, The Black Stuff Luxembourg.
Famous for: Premier sports journalist for the paper of record, The Irish Times
Wearing: Green polo, red jeans and navy new balance
Company: 2 bald men (one is Johnny waterson fellow sports scribe) and a woman from Amsterdam who they’re all trying to bang
Other notes: Malachy is quite jovial and swamping lager. His party ordered 3 pizzas that arrived by delivery and they’ve fairly horsed them. Malachy has regaled the ins and outs of the hairgate incident in that Monaghan junior match. He reckons we’re lucky we avoided Croatia. Can you imagine rakitic and modric up against Glenn Whelan. No comment on TH yet but waiting.

nope

1 Like

Malachy has only started driving the last 3 years!! :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

@bandage

Malachy was on blackboard jungle back in the day. 1997. Oasis tshirt on. Cartans college one appearance.

This is premier league eavesdropping

They did a runner one night on paying a bill. Never payed for a bowl of chips. Some lad was chasing tail and they skidaddled. Malachy loves to embellish a story.

2 Likes

NOT a spot, enjoy Luxemburg pal.

2 Likes

Tommy tiernan loves personal and frankie Boyle is an alcoholic! Frankies da is from Donegal.

That’s a spot. Albeit, dragged kicking and screaming over the line, with some fanciful eavesdropping.

Ah lord mate, you should have mentioned you were in town. The Stuff is a grand ould spot.

1 Like

Brought a few Londoners and Continentals with me. Guinny was daycent

I saved this one for a few days.

Celebrity spotted: Eugene sullivan trainer of Lovely Citizen to win the Foxhunters in 1991 walking down the street in Mallow

Cc @thedancingbaby

1 Like

Not a spot

3 Likes

A spot that will define @thedancingbaby 's reign

This will tell a lot.

Deputy celeb adjudicator has spoken

An hour gone and still no adjudication.What have we done. Can the poll be reversed.

My deputy has spoken

This joker will drag you down buddy.As one of my dearest e-friends I’m concerned about the way he’s influencing you, he’s no good and you’re too nice to be associated with him.

1 Like

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is @thedancingbaby 's gimp, and he’s happy with his station in life. Not for us to judge.