The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

I know an awful lot of us are still reeling at @Mullach_Ide losing his position but people need to cop on now and let @thedancingbaby and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy do their job.

2 Likes

Keep your spots coming guys

Was Maxine with him :eyes:

1 Like

Interesting approach. Its like voting for dev and getting michael healy rae.

5 Likes

Fergus Slattery

Earlier today - Baggot St

I have to admit I didnā€™t know who he was. A young kid in the office who ended up walking with me out of the office and half way up the road before I remembered an important call I had to make, said thereā€™s Fergus Slattery, I just heard Fergus and thought he meant Fergus Finley.

I said who is Fergus Slatteryā€¦kid said; a rogbee legend???

I thought I donā€™t know him but I wonder what divilment did that aul fella got up to in his dayā€¦racism? goosing?

@thedancingbaby

2 Likes

NAS

4 Likes

Great start budā€¦

Mattie McGrath TD
At the breakfast buffet at Hodson Bay Hotel, Athlone yesterday. Dressed in a crisp white shirt, a little too baggy, over a white vest with a black pants. Mattie had an orange juice and then I lost interest.

Who: John Oā€™Mahoney
Where: Opposite the Patrick Kavanagh bench on the canal between Lesson and Baggot st bridges
Famous for: current senator, former TD, managed Galway to 2 All Irelands, and famously managed Leitrim to win the 1994 Connacht title
Other notes: I was whizzing down the canal cycle path on my Dublin bike when I spotted John at the other side of the road, in front of the small park in front of the linkedin offices. He was stopped chatting to someone and both were in jovial spirits. I was too far away to hear any of the conversation.

Spot. Well done boss

1 Like

Spot

Well well well. It didnā€™t take long for thedancingcunt to drag this thread back about 3 decades.
Mattie fucking McGrath. An independent opposition TD, at work as well. Ye can have it now lads. Fucking keep it.
Just donā€™t come running back to @Mullach_Ide when it all falls apart.

6 Likes

Ah I thought you spotted someone when I saw the thread bumped.

Iā€™ll post it on the @Mullach_Ide official thread.You just keep posting away here cuntface. Weā€™ll see how it goes.

Cian Healy in 3fe on Grand Canal Street about an hour ago.

Not sure if this one will get through.

Not a fucking chance mate.

11 Likes

Clear and decisive. This appointment might just work after all.

You Could work out well here afterall

Thereā€™s no could, pal.

The people have spoken.

. :-1: