The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

3 live spots

Gordon Elliott, Gary O Brien and Davy Condon. Fowlers Malahide

3 Likes

Elliott- not a spot
O Brien- 5 star
Condon- 4 star

5 Likes

I had breakfast at the table next to celebrity dancer Aidan Oā€™Mahony and his lovely wife and baby this morning in the Rochestown Park Hotel, he only had a small bit of the fry.

Thatā€™s a spot mate, well done :clap:

Think your on the wrong thread mate

1 Like

Bullshit. Why isnt Elliot a spot?

he works for the fella that spotted him, ffsakes

Who: Alan Quinlan
Famous for: Rugby player and hence a definite spot
Where: Passport control Dublin airport
When: This evening
Other notes: Quinlan was on the same flight as myself, an Aer Lingus flight from London. He was dressed in a stylish red and blue shirt and carried a Rugby World Cup 2007 man bag. He exchanged some words with the lady checking his passport before he disappeared.

1 Like

please ban the last poster

2 Likes

He was on co commentary on the Munster Zebre game today.

The last bit of your post where you mention the celebrity you spotted seems to have got cut off.

10 Likes

Fucking hell are you serious? Iā€™d love to get up on a chair and give you a good slap in the face for that post

Because I call the shots

1 Like

Good spot buddy. Well done

Mate - it is about all inclusiveness.

Met a celebrity FOTF outside his new restaurant over the weekend. Iā€™m sure the entire forum wishes him and his partner all the very best with their endeavour.

Not a spot

There was no spot lodged.

Who: Baz Ashrawmy, famous for trying to kill his mother and being Irelandā€™s favourite Muslim.
Where: At the Gaeity panto this evening. Up in the dress circle box on stage right.
What: Spotted him on grafton st beforehand with his gaggle of kids, I knew he was panto bound having spotted him there last year. Baz loves his panto and was singing and dancing away himself.

1 Like

Who: Newstalkā€™s Something Happens frontman Tom Dunne.
Where: The parterre in the Gaiety at half time in the panto this evening.
What: Tom was wearing a scruffy style shirt and looked a bit lost. I told him I really liked his show and left him to find his way back to wherever he was going.

2 Likes