The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Who: Shay Given
Famous for: Irish goalkeeper for years
Where: Commons Street, IFSC, Dublin 1
When: 6th December 2017, 1.30pm
Other notes: Shay walked from the direction of the quays towards the IFSC with a young mate of his. He passed me along the way as I was stopped on the footpath chatting to a mate. He is very well built, quite small and was dressed casually, yet smartly. He and his companion turned left into a car park where Shay went to the booth presumably to pay a ticket. That was the last I saw of him.

Not a spot

1 Like

Not a spot pal

1 Like

And again not a spot

2 Likes

Shay Given is surely a spot

Fucking outrageous. That’s a high calibre spot from @farmerinthecity

Cc @Mullach_Ide @Brimmer_Bradley

The boss man has spoken mate, tough but fair.

:rollseyes:

Who: Brendan Cummins
Where: Mahon Point SC, Cork
When: 12:50 earlier today
Wearing: Blue jeans, navy trainers, blue hoodie
With: His family
Why a celeb: Played intercounty hurling with Tipp for years in the goalkeeper position and stole at least two all stars off James McGarry by making dives for saves when you’d walk over and catch the ball. Now works on TV and radio for RTE.
What else: He had his pecker in his phone on the ground floor of Debenhams, over close to the lifts. One of his kids was looking for his attention which he didn’t give. His wife is small in stature.

'Tis some pecker to. Did he have his smelly United jersey on aswell

What a cunt

Not a spot.

But James McGarry was a worse shot stopper than Donal Óg Cusack in fairness.

Jaysus lads don’t mention JMcG on here again

Surprised lads don’t realize the ramifications of mentioning his name on a Public Forum. :open_mouth::open_mouth:

Pecker must have had a different meaning where you come from. Where I come from having your pecker in your phone at the lifts in Debenhams would get you into quite a bit of trouble.

10 Likes

Where you come from, or when…

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s637-5A9Gro

Not that I could see

Not a spot

2 Likes

Who: Michael Kinane
Where: Grafton st
When: 4.30 pm
Wearing: Long herringbone wool coat
With: A taller woman
Why a celeb: Legendary jockey