The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Staffed by wankers and full of wankers

I always thought it was a what you made of it sort of place.
Thereā€™s an Asian takeaway/sit in across the road/ north a.bit that does some great foodā€¦I was passed right enough

I passed the Cill Airne the other morning and had to do a double take, that boat was parked outside the custom house in Cork for my entire child and young adulthood,

Not A Spot mate. Sorry

1 Like

Go way, why not?

1 Like

I shouldnā€™t have to explain myself but Iā€™m in a good mood this morning.

The main reason it didnā€™t get through was because Aidan Gillen isnā€™t a celebrity in my opinion. And on this thread, itā€™s my opinion that counts for now.

Hope this clears things up for you.

1 Like

Interesting, and fair enough really. Iā€™d have thought he was one due to being a relatively famous Irish actor, but thatā€™s youā€™re the adjudicator apparently.

Itā€™s time for a poll @glasagusban.
Proposals & seconders for candidates by 9:00pm tonight please.
Poll to follow Friday afternoon, Iā€™ll decide what time the vote closes later.

Thanks for organising this mate

Harsh!

Not really.

Barmen always seemed fine to me. Clientele wasnā€™t anything that bad.

Barmen are pricks. Shite manners, shite ability. Clientele are as bad.

May i suggest the poll to run side by side the 8th Amendment vote.

07.00 - 22.00 tomorrow.

I need a couple of hours thinking time before deciding if Iā€™ll run again. Iā€™ll need to talk things over with Mrs DB etc. If I decide to put my name forward, I presume I donā€™t need to be proposed and seconded seeing as Iā€™m the current incumbent. Sure let me know anyway either here, by PM or you can email me at thedancingbaby@thefreekick.comcelebrityspotadjudicator.com

1 Like

Iā€™m boycotting this poll or anything else that undermines the adjudicator.

oooooffft

Iā€™d like to propose @glasagusban. We need a seconder please.

Iā€™ll support this, absolutely.

You donā€™t get a vote in the poll.

2 Likes

This is an Irish forum. For Irish people. Not for Italians.