The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

I propose @thedancingbaby

1 Like

I propose @brimmer_bradley

He’ll adjudicate early and often

Seconded.

1 Like

He is one of my own.

Sure I have to back him I suppose.

1 Like

Didn’t he have a run at it before?

He’s been in bad form recently. The position might give him a sense of purpose and achievement. I think he’d bring a lot to the position, and the minutes will be meticulously kept.

It would only heap more pressure on him, I don’t think he can handle it.

Aidan Gillen is probably one of the most famous Irish men in the World at the minute and he was in the wire so he’s automatically a spot

2 Likes

Are you throwing your hat into the ring here Julio?

I not only have faith, I have confidence.

Thanks @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy and @Cicero_Dandi

I am happy to let my name go forward

Cc @Brimmer_Bradley

2 Likes

@Mullach_Ide was shafted in the last vote due to some of his public backers.I think he should take his rightful position back if he can find it in himself to forgive those who voted against him the last time around.

4 Likes

Tell your backers to present it in the official format and maybe I’ll look at it then.

I’ve been proposed and seconded mate. Can you advise what else needs to be done to get my name on the ballot paper. Thanks

Is that a proposal? Seconded

1 Like

Candidate ACCEPTED. Best of luck.

1 Geordio_Julio.
2 Ide_Mullach.

This once great thread has been a complete disaster since @Mullach_Ide was dethroned. I will admit I voted against him, blinded (cc @TreatyStones) as I was by the shiny, new, exciting world @thedancingbaby promised. I was misled, like many others. Deceived.
I foolishly followed the crowd and now we have paid the price.
I can only hope that @Mullach_Ide will accept our aplogies and entreaties for him to resume his rightful place in the pantheon of great TFK adjudicators.
Vote @Mullach_Ide
Vote early and vote often.

2 Likes

Hear hear.

As pointed out above by @Brimmer_Bradley, @Cicero_Dandi is Italian and therefore his support of your candidacy is invalid.