The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

The Internet doesn’t have borders, dick breath.

1 Like

Oh dear. The internet doesn’t have borders mate

1 Like

As much as I like you @Cicero_Dandi this position is only open to Irish people. A non national will never ever understand the begrudging nature of an Irishman and you’d be giving spots all over the shop for highly successful Irish celebrities that we Irish despise because of their success.

That’s very odd as other Italians such as @Nembo_Kid and @Il_Bomber_Destro have voted in previous Celeb Adjudicator polls ?

1 Like

It’s one thing to vote. We will begrudgingly give you a polling card,but as a non national you cannot propose or second a candidate. You’d want to tell your mate that because I’m not listening to him whining into my ear that his candidacy was null and void because he was seconded by a foreign lad.

He’s not looking to run. You are all over the shop

Propose or second mate, it’s there in black and white.

Is there any hope of a decent candidate emerging here?

Second @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy proposal and I will hopefully be re-elected

@thedancingbaby seconded. I’m Irish and so’s my wife.

1 Like

Thanks for your support mate

1. Baby TheDancing
  2. Geordio Julio
  3. Ide Mullach
2 Likes

Yeah. I thought I was replying to the Eye-talian.

1 Like

I nominate @Fagan_ODowd, he’s the only man for the job

3 Likes

Second.

1 Like
  1. Baby TheDancing
  2. Geordio Julio
  3. Ide Mullach
  4. O’Dowd Fagan
1 Like

Nomination declined

That’s the exact type of attitude this thread needs. Best of luck with your campaign

1 Like

#mindgames

the internet doesn’t have borders

Only posters who have posted 20+ posts during the 21 calendar days preceding an election are eligible to put their names forward.Your candidate does not fulfil the necessary criteria.

1 Like