The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Aidan Gillen, again, in Cardiff airport, boarding the flight to Dublin.

2 Likes

Are you stalking him?

Apparently so.

Tom Parsons in Dundrum Town Centre around 1pm today. Tom was making his way around in crutches and had a knee brace on

2 Likes

Not A Spot

Spot

Hang on. Does @Crutches get a spot because his dude was on crutches? Does that mean Iā€™d get Alan shatter or Mervyn Taylor?

Youā€™d be the only one who does.

Who: Irish Independent Editor & Vincent Browne lover Fionnan Sheahan.
Where: Outside the RDS House Event yesterday afternoon.
A lot taller than you would have imagined. Iā€™d have him down as 6 foot 2 at least. A lanky cunt. He was accompanied by a woman who was not Averil Power, possibly a fellow journalist covering the exhibition. I overheard him say he was pissed off about something or other.

Possibly the shittest ā€œspotā€ in TFK history.

1 Like

Iā€™ll let the adjudicator be the judge of that

Which one?

Hard to know. Too many chiefs and not enough Indians. What happened to the election @Brimmer_Bradley?

Iā€™d a cunt of a day Friday. Sorry about that. Maybe this Friday. Bank holiday and all, sure thereā€™ll be lads killing each other along with weekend giddyness thrown in.

@Fagan_ODowd was elected in your absence. Union rules.

Saw Conor Pope buying three different bags of crisps with his sambo in Spar on Tara St today. Expect a price/taste comparison article on lunchtime crisps in the Irish Times soon.

2 Likes

I donā€™t get the crisps with a sandwich thing. The taste of the crisps dominates the sandwich.

Donā€™t tell me the cravings have started

1 Like

Would an oversized female comedian walking up John St Kilkenny qualify. Not working at the time

Jesus , has Rosanne Barr gone to Kilkenny to get away from the kerfuffle in America .