The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Ffs lads have been banned for less. I know @thedancingbaby is a cunt but donā€™t blackguard him.

Live spot of Irish Times Political Correspondant and former Irish Examiner editor Harry McGee in the Aran Islands hotel with a woman and young girl (presumably wife and daughter), absolutely horsing into his chocolate and ice cream type dessert. Heā€™s wearing blue jeans and a black and white striped nautical/sailing looking jumper, with sunglasses on top of his head despite heā€™s indoors and itā€™s drizzling rain. Harry was a regular guest on the excellent Tonight with Vincent Browne programme and he strikes me as an alright sort. I spotted him again two hours ago drinking a pint on a stool at ā€˜The Barā€™ down by the pier and in deep conversation with Fianna fail TD John McGuinness, who is curiously on Inis Mor as well tonight. I suppose I will tentatively put McGuinness forward as a spot also.

3 Likes

Great spot and detail. Thought youā€™d be in PUC this evening ?

Nah came here for the weekend instead and watched it in a pub.

Who: Neil Prenderville, danger wank entuisuist
Where: Portmagee Pier
When: 9:30am ish yesterday morning
Details: Was about to head off on a tour to the Skelligs when who pulls up beside our boat in one of those rib boats only the bold Neil. I wasnā€™t sure if it was him at first but then he conversed with some lad on the pontoon confirming he wouldnā€™t be staying long in his distinctive accent.
Wearing: Neil was wearing a salmon pink shirt with sunglasses in his head.
Other notes: Thankfully, he was also wearing trousers

Canā€™t see the dancing baby allow this when he logs back in

If I removed salmon pink do you think Iā€™ve a chance?

Youā€™d need to remove him from South Kerry to North Dublin mate, and Neil would rather fellate himself in public than set foot there

Who: former doper and cranky journalist Paul Kimmage
Where: DKIT Sport, Dundalk
When: this morning around 9.30am
Details: Kimmage turned up for the local cycling clubā€™s annual Tour of Louth sportif and was ahead of me in the queue to regidter. Heā€™s a small enough man, with a big belly on him, and he was wearing a pink Sunday Independent cycling jersey.
As heā€™s no longer a pro cyclist, it couldnā€™t be considered work for him, unless he is so hard up for dough that the Sindo are paying him to go around like a cycling sandwich board advertising their wares

@Locke, no.
@smark, no.
@Crutches, no.
@caulifloweredneanderthal, no.

And Aidan Gillen is a fucking spot.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had @anon32894817 ā€˜s exclusive from yesterday confirmed - @thedancingbaby has retired from TFK - so thereā€™s an opening for a new celeb spot adjudicator.

2 Likes

Sad to see @thedancingbaby go, heā€™ll be remembered as a great adjudicator, @glasagusban has big shoes to fill!

No problems with that. Gillen is at least a four star spot (docked one star as a number of people I kno have spotted him)

Happy to second that and thereby confirm @glasagusban as the new adjudicator.

2 Likes

Congratulations @glasagusban.

Thanks to @carryharry @Chucks_Nwoko and @Brimmer_Bradley

The king is dead. Long live the king.

What did the unholy trinity do?

:rofl: dry your fucking eyes, what the fuck

2 Likes

Go fuck yourself.