The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Go fuck your sister

1 Like

:pensive: sigh

Iā€™m worried about your gambling losses, mate.

2 Likes

What was the incident that made a grown man resign from TFK @anon32894817? Was there big boys being mean to him.

This thread needs a shake up anyway, itā€™s been shit since the Malahide clique took it over

Constant trolling and bickering on the equine thread.

Constant spamming on the equine thread, my sources tell me.

1 Like

Took over from @Mullach_Ide??? Imbecile

2 Likes

I donā€™t think you took my point mate, @thedancingbaby was a huge improvement but still rubbish

Apparently @thedancingbaby was manning the posts today. We could have been in on it.

Iā€™m still smarting a bit over this, shocking stuff

Richie Kavanagh outside Croke Park on Sunday.

Richie is looking very shook. Parkinsons is a cunt of a thing.

2 Likes

I was having lunch in the outside seating area at The Pigeon House, Clontarf, on Saturday and enjoying the beautiful sunshine when Senator Aodhain Oā€™Riordain and his lovely wife Aine Kerr entered the premises. The Senator was carrying a baby in more of a carry cot thing than a moses basket (possibly the transportable seat unit of an iCandy Peach - cc @briantinnion). An older lady was also with them, possibly a mother of Aodhain or Aine. I didnā€™t see where they ended up sitting but I heard one of the staff members telling them that she would be with them in a moment. #IBelieveHer

4 Likes

@glasagusban has a couple of big calls here.

Grudgingly, thatā€™s a spot.

Iā€™ve given that a like for the witty dĆ©nouement, but do not attempt to pull off a stunt like that again.

4 Likes

#metoo

I was dropping a young lad to Raheny Dart Station there this evening when who comes down Station road on foot only Dublin GGA legend Philly McMahon. Philly was dressed in a green parka style thing and tracksuit bottoms. He was in the the company of a chap of African extraction sporting dreadlocks.

Weird.

3 Likes

Fuck off.

2 Likes

Cillian Murphy has just walked by me on the way to the Dart at Seapoint. Heā€™s on the phone telling someone that something is amazing.