The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

This is beyond creepy.

1 Like

Both Peter O’Mahony and Donnacha O’Callaghan within 5 minutes of each other on leafy Douglas Village this morning. Not together, O’Mahony with his daughter and O’Callaghan having eggs at the window seat in 12 Tables. Both men wearing tee shirt and shorts combo.

1 Like

Kevin Kilbane in the Croke Park Hotel yesterday evening after the games in Croke Park. Part of my party got a picture with him. He wasn’t very impressed but his two female friends in Donegal jerseys were even less impressed. They fucked off soon afterwards.

I saw him there before the game getting quite animated with Johnny ward.

Are you logging Johnny Ward as a spot?

WWE wrestler Seamus walking down Haddington Road near the 51 last week, probably Wednesday.

4 Likes

That absolutely should be a lock, great spot.

@Locke, rugby players? Cop on FFS sake.

@farmerinthecity, Kilbane is an alright sort and a spot.

@fran, Sheamus is an international superstar and the most significant spot of my adjudication career, well done.

10 Likes

Spot

He’s a Liverpool fan.

1 Like

He goes to games ?

Course not silly.

1 Like

Kevin kilbane has been used like a Labour paired mp in this thread. Can we just ban him. He drinks in didsbury and it removes all the allure of the thread having him as a spot.
Over
And over
And over.

1 Like

I think his alrightsortness is overstated as well.

3 Likes

He looks a bit shnakey

The roasters love him. The greatest celeb alive to a lad in a dank shit hole in Manchester in a mayo top.

Add him to COTY list please, I’ve seen enough

Marty Morrissey pulled out in front of me from the Petrol Station in Donnybrook this evening in some horrible looking 181 Renault Jeep. He ran a red light at the bus depot in an obvious hurry to get somewhere. By the time I hit the Brewery Road junction on the N11 he was running into the 2fm studio to interrupt Pat Fenlon ranting about the state of the League of Ireland.

2 Likes

Would you ever fuck off @mac FFS.

2 Likes

Who: Connor McGregor
Where: Dunlaoghaire marina
When: last Thursday evening
Demeanour: Conor was strolling down along the marina with his wife pushing a pram. Conor now keeps a large motor-yacht on the marina and is an increasingly frequent visitor down amongst the yachties. It is believed that his somewhat vulgar boat is named “The 188” after the dole payment he used to receive. McGregor was walking in the manner of a man who was trying to summon up the confidence to convince himself he belonged in the company of the notoriously cliquey southside yacht club set.

4 Likes