The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Also spotted Enda Kenny at Leopardstown driving range yesterday evening. Enda was wearing a tight enough polo t-shirt which was doing him no favours due to his substantial belly. I did not get to assess his golf swing.

Macs N11 Diary.

6 Likes

@tallback, two cunts but McGregor is a spot, Kenny is not a spot. No mark politicians are not spots.

2 Likes

Kenny turned this country from Venezuela to California . We have the weather now even .

3 Likes

We should try keep the Venezuelan women though.

2 Likes

I spotted Nicky English in Booterstown last week. He was walking by The Old Punch Bowl on Rock Road, not sure if he was popping in for a pint, but there was no mistaking the legendary stick hurler’s piercing blue eyes as I sped past him towards the Merrion Gates.

1 Like

A wannabe West Brit recognising a stick hurler from 30 years ago as he sped past him. You couldn’t make it up

4 Likes

Wannabe?

Clearly, yes

That’s the way it’s gone these days.

Logged him 2 months ago and it was rejected out of sight.

1 Like

Another wrestler this evening, WWE champion Conor McGregor along with 2 of his compatriots on their jetskis at the 40 foot. They seemed in jovial mood and looked like they were enjoying the good weather.

Also enjoying the evening in sandycove was comedian David O’Doherty

Was it this evening or tonight @Fran? Or did you fall asleep typing it out of sheer boredom or something?

1 Like

Apologies for the confusion, post amended

Apologies for the aggression @Fran. I just read 200 posts on the Limerick thread and felt like I needed to start a row with someone

Don’t sweat it @Mac these things happen

Former Minister for Justice and Radio/TV Presenter Nora Owen at the estuary recycling centre in Swords (cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy) yesterday. Surprisingly for a self important bitch Nora was doing her own recycling yesterday. Nothing outlandish, cardboard and a few bottles. Weirdly, Nora was driving a yellow reg jeep.

Future and possibly the final leader of FF Daire O Brien walking out of Malahide Castle yesterday evening. Wearing summer clothes of poorly fitting shorts and a badly chosen grey cotton t shirt O Brien was about to cross the road at the new footpath bridge at the playground exit in order to walk up towards the Bonn. He stared straight at me as I decided whether to mow him down for what he slithers for. I flaunted the fact that I was on the phone (to Macaris chipper to order some chips for the three kids in the back who I’d just run the bollox out of in the park) and it irked him, which gave me great satisfaction. It’s possible Daire put some form of FF voodoo curse on me as a short while later on one of the kids vomited in the car.* Fuck you DOB.

*The same child (not my own) had previously vomited in my car.

6 Likes

Well, when you feed them muck from a chipper, what do you expect…

I hadn’t even collected the chips yet…

1 Like

might have been the rays from your mobile phone