The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Or the fact that Iā€™m a bit of a cunt.

Not dropping silver in his pocket to bypass planning laws probably irked him more

3 Likes

Once again, no mark politicians are not spots.

1 Like

DoB is a slƬbhƬn of the highest order and has his sights set on much higher than mere local planning irregularities.

Delighted to hear that. Theyā€™ll both be seething.

1 Like

What about the great Luke Flanagan?

Heā€™s from Rasscommon, to the COTY thread with any degrading information. The smelly cunt. Aargh !!

the bonn?

Itā€™s in malahide. You probably wouldnā€™t know it.

Hardly a no mark, is he?

the bawn?

1 Like

I saw Gerald Keane driving into Sportsco yesterday. He had a head that deserves slapping.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll go with the local pronunciation courtesy of your old mate chowder thanks.

I thought heā€™d be a member of a more upmarket sports club

It surprised me too, but then again if itā€™s good enough for @Horsebox then who are we to question it

1 Like

Iā€™m also a regar at sportsco

I know mate. It doesnā€™t seem to be having much impact on that waistline though

2 Likes

Foad

Multi million record selling ex westlife heartthrob Brian McFadden was in Gibneys on Saturday afternoon. He confirmed that heā€™s the cunt we all know him to be by asking a woman to give up her chair for him as he had a bad back apparently.

9 Likes

Who: Kate Oā€™Connell, TD
When: Circa. 1pm on Saturday, July 28th
Where: Dunville Avenue, Dublin 6
Other notes: Kate parked at the row of shops on Dunville Avenue and appeared to have some business to conduct in the area. She was driving a red BMW of the soccer mom van type, it may have been a 2 series but I canā€™t be certain. It wasnā€™t an X1, X3 or X5 anyway. She appeared to be travelling with a parent or parent in law.

1 Like