The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Not a spot.

For the last time: no mark politicians are not spots. That is a rule.

2 Likes

Was she looking well?

1 Like

I’ve met Kate a number of times and found it hard to warm to her but she’s certainly a fair looking woman and was looking her usual self on Saturday.

Good enough.

Tony Ward at the Limerick v Cork match yesterday. We shared the same ticket details, as in Davin Stand but he was in the Premium section whereas I was in with the kids. The rich get richer…

I confirm this spot as I was also in Gibneys on Saturday to have a pint of Hope and watch the hurling and McFadden had a baseball cap on to hide his cuntishness

1 Like

Can I get a ruling on my Conor McGregor and David O’Doherty spots please.

Thanks in advance

Was this during my tenure? Can you bump the posts please. @tallback was already awarded a spot for McGregor so you have a strong chance.

1 Like

Bump

Thanks Fran. I am happy to award two spots. I very much enjoy David O’Doherty. Apologies for the oversight again, you’re just so bland that my eyes must have glided right past your post.

7 Likes

Fashion designer Paul Galvin on Upper Leeson Street Dublin 2.

Paul was very well turned out in a Castro esque hat and an acid wash denim jacket with khaki chinos. He saw me striding towards him purposefully with a gear bag over my shoulder, wearing indigo jeans, indigo polo shirt buttoned to top and brown desert boots en route to a mobility session in the gym and went out onto the road to avoid me.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t blame him for that.

2 Likes

I was in McDonald’s at eastlands a while back when a vaguely familiar looking large lad came in behind me. I thought I knew him from about the place so nodded hello. It was only as he scowled back that I realised it was a pissed off tyson fury so I interacted no more. There was a red ferrari in the car park with the reg number wbo 1, or vice versa which may well have been what he arrived in, but I’ve seen him in a black range rover with the number plate ty55son, or something similar before also.
He’s a scary looking fucker in the flesh.

2 Likes

You must have worms you eat so much.

Which Tony ward ??? 1982 FAI cup winner with Limerick or the Galway u21 hurling manager ???

That’s a spot. I’d welcome a bit more colour Flatty, speculation that the fat cunt will never fight again due to all the McDonald’s he’s eating or alternatively that he’s on a diet of solely chicken mcnuggets and will be in the best shape of his life for his next fight, that type of thing.

6’11 world famous Tyson Fury was just vaguely familiar to you!? How many heavyweight champion giant gypos are knocking around your neck of the woods?

Fat McFadden? Multi million record selling world famous cunt before he turned 23? Managed to marry the supposed hot one from a famous girl band and dated Ireland apparently hottest model and still had time to make all of Australia hate him by doing a radio show? That’s a spot alright.

2 Likes

No it isn’t, wind your neck fanboy.