The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Watch your spelling.

Thanks buddy, adjudicators should be held to high standards and I’ve let myself down badly with that innocuous typo.

The business end of the year. Time for a heavyweight adjudicator who doesn’t adjudicate based on what comedian he likes or doesn’t like. David O’Doherty a spot in Dublin 2. He walks around Dublin 2 every day and nice and all as he is nobody bats an eyelid. The Notorious stops cities and was denied as a spot.

Time for a fresh approach before we descend further into parody.

The man for the job is surely @anon78624367

2 Likes

Liam O’Donoghue. Where? Doing something to the wall of his house in Mungret. He has his medal.

1 Like

Limit your posts on this thread to spots, or discussions on spots or non-spots, excluding whether a post was or was not a spot. Adjudicator spot decisions are final.

1 Like

Would you ever just go away.

1 Like

3 Likes

I dont’ want it. It’s like the English or Limerick managers jobs, a poisoned chalice

2 Likes

Why? Is it a closed shop / clique? If you want your own little forum with your own little band of buddies circle jerking, then put in a ban request to get rid of me. I’ll keep hounding here otherwise.

It’s the hope that kills you.

Also, I’m fairly certain I’ve never seen a celebrity myself. Certainly none that would make me stop and say shit, I must let TFK know about this in the minutest detail.

Who: @Copper_pipe
Where: Croke Park
When: Sunday, before throw in
Wearing: you can see there for yourself
Other notes: no flares visible, lesson possibly learned

1 Like

It was early and i was half dead after swimming

Live spot of @TheUlteriorMotive’s favourite politician Shane Ross on the Luas. He’s just alighted at Dundrum. He walked the length of the Luas on the inside before getting off at the top and walking the length of it the other way on the outside. Noone acknowledged him thankfully, the creep.

2 Likes

Great to see a Minister for Transport check the inside and outside of the rolling stock like that. Probably fact checking a dosier a minion like @glasagusban left on his desk.

He’s also putting 4K in @Bandage’s pocket.

The Garda Station has not reopened yet though…

1 Like

Rotating the grandparents as childminder? Hadn’t thought of that…

2 Likes

Fuck off @Mac.

Former Taoiseach Enda Kenny paying a bill in Rua castlebar on Monday as we were arriving, left Finnuala (looks to have put on a few pounds more but exudes decency) and a pal behind. Quite an operator I’d say, nods all over the shop

Rua is fab.

I saw the imperious Pee Flynn ordering a 99 in Casey’s garage the same day I was in Rua. The cunt eats out of garages and drives a pollutant banger of a Mercedes. He’s an offscouring of a man, not a bit nice to the polish girl who was serving him in the petrol station…

1 Like

Seeing Enda Kenny is Mayo is not a spot would you ever cop on.

7 Likes