The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Swift and fair, I’d never seen him informally before and got excited

1 Like

Irish Mail on Sunday columnist Marc O’Sé, The Castle Bar, Tralee having a few pints.

NOT a spot.

1 Like

Ok, that’s a three week ban from posting possible spots for you.

3 Likes

I’m worried glas. I think you’re losing the run of yourself. You’re like an teacher who can’t control the class.

1 Like

I knew this sniping from the sidelines would be part of the gig from certain quarters when I took it, but I must say it reflects poorly on you.

3 Likes

He is so rattled he has missed calling spots or not.

Your behaviour is Trumpesque. Wreaking furious vengeance like the world has never seen before. Shouting about banning lads for 3 weeks cos they saw a fella who’s on the telly every week. It could be the dangerous sugar spikes from your morning smoothies.

1 Like

Ok bud.

I had a cup of tea with Adam Rooney the last night.

Who’s Adam Rooney when he’s at home?

1 Like

Plays for Salfird

Upwardly mobile Irish footballer .

When was this joker given any authority?

Since when have politicians going about their normal everyday ( NOT WORKING ) lives not become spots?

Since when is it okay for an Adjudicator to ignore posts and not fucking rule on them?

When did @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy step down?

Time for change lads, ye cunts who wanted @Mullach_Ide gone fairly pissed all over the bathwater, this reign is embarrassing.

2 Likes

Time to roll out the famous Saturday Sport clip featuring Maloney, O’Donoghue et al, @Rocko.

Is he the brother?

Has he played for Ireland? If so he’s a spot.

For fucks sakes…

It’s very simple, no mark politicians are not spots. The likes of Barack Obama, or Luke Ming Flanagan are of course spots.

1 Like

I hadn’t been watching this farce for a long time but that post by some simpleton of a forum member standing on Hill 16 was an all time low.
Did you ban that fool from the thread?

I am assuming this was given. And him a new father as well.