The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Iā€™m truly shocked at whatā€™s been going on in here this summer.

I think itā€™s only right that I put my hand up to take this on and make it right again.
Give respect & get respect back they say, but lads are going out of their way posting spots without so much as a reply at times.
Genuine lads trying to do the right thing and being ignored most ignorantly.

I personally would not take that stance, Politicans are Celebrities in modern Ireland and okay if they are at work they are not spots. But, a Politician swigging pints, doing the shopping, ating steak or paying for Sex are all legitimate Spots imo.

Itā€™s time for change, we need change.

1 Like

The Queen is dead. Long live the King.

Deny it to a king? Then happy low, lie down!
Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.

Dunno Glas, tbh, Iā€™d never heard of him til I met him.

Glas is doing a fine job. Fall the fuck back in line.

1 Like

My spot of and greeting with Luke Flanagan at the corner of Holles Street and Grand Canal Street Lower is just outside the 2-week spotting window so I wonā€™t post that.

Ok

On second thought, seeing as how youā€™ve been slightly busy, Id recommend an extension.
Whether thatā€™s a spot or not is way above my pay grade. *

*that slimy little weasel wouldnā€™t be a spot unless he was riding Barack Obama

Luke Flanagan is sound.

PS, are you a football agent now?

No bud.

Are you langers of a Saturday morning - afternoon?

Who: Paddy Cosgrave
Where: Cinnamon, Ranelagh
When: Monday, August 6th circa 11am.
Other notes: Paddy was brunching alone at one of the tables near the door. He had his AirPods in. He was wearing shorts and flip flops.

What are air pods? Jump boots for slow learners?

Apologies, bit of a typo there. Iā€™ve fixed it now. AirPods are Appleā€™s wireless EarPods.

Thanks

Spot.

Well done, pal. Concise & to the point. :+1:

2 Likes

Who: Louis Walsh
Where: Dunville Avenue, Ranelagh
When: Sunday, August 5th circa 4pm.
Other notes: I spotted Louis in the exact same spot I spotted Kate Oā€™Connell just over a week previously. Louis was driving an English registered Mercedes G Class, a nice motor bit if I was spending that sort of cash Iā€™d buy a Tesla. Louis was alone and looked to be heading to Mortonā€™s or Green Beards.

Who: Andy Lee
Where: outside the premium level entrance to Croke Park after Limerick v Cork.
Notes: Andy had the usual posse that seems to accompany boxers everywhere. All were in high spirits.

Other notable people spotted on the walk out included JP McManus and Michael Martin.

Spot.

Spotā€¦