The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

@briantinnion, Paddy Cosgrave is not a spot as only geeks and oddballs would consider him a celebrity, and a very minor one at that (I would imagine). Spot awarded for Louis Walsh.

@TreatyStones, Andy Lee is a spot.

4 Likes

the flip flops should disqualify Cosgrave anyway.

Can you imagine if the Link Walsh was still here with that information?

1 Like

Toddle along, pal.

You’ve had your fun, game is up I’m afraid. Paddy ( Dickhead ) Cosgrave is a SPOT.

1 Like

Fuck off out of here. We finally have a competent adjudicator in @glasagusban so fall in.

5 Likes

Tone it down, mate.

You should be napping while the baby sleeps.

:rage:

1 Like

:clap: great post

1 Like

Great adjudication there buddy. Well played.

2 Likes

Multiple All Ireland winner and new CEO of the GPA, Paul Flynn on Baggot Street, Dublin 2. Paul looked very well in a navy sweater and headphones. He looked relaxed for a man about to take part in the biggest sporting event in the country and take on the biggest job in Irish sport.

A bogball player, in fact a substitute bogball player; and a Dubliner, walking around dublin where you might expect to see him walking around. No, not a spot.

6 Likes

We will wait for the adjudicator to make the call if you don’t mind.

1 Like

Paul Flynn, the man placed in his new job by the recruitment company he was a director of. He’ll fit in well in his new spot at the trough.

2 Likes

You’ve had a really poor run under my tenure haven’t you?

1 Like

GAA player, multiple AI medals, former FOTY, GPA CEO and face of multiple TV advert campaigns.

Yes, pal that is clearly a spot. Well spotted too considering his casual appearance. :clap:

2 Likes

Never heard of the cunt. Is he the chubby Waterford lad?

1 Like

Cheers @carryharry.
Decisive and fair minded. All we can ask.

2 Likes

Imagine if himself & @Mullach_Ide took over as joint adjudicators. It’d be the best dam celeb spotting thread on the entire internet.

1 Like