The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Your attempts to make yourself relevant are getting more desperate. Hopefully someone will ask a question about a used car or something soon.

1 Like

Who: Joe McKenna
Current Mastermind to Limerick hurling
When: yesterday afternoon approx 2 pm
Where: walking down O’Connell Street in Limerick
Wearing; Joe was in an opennecked light blue shirt and dark pants. Joe was wearing a smug self confident smile as he acknowledged the various well wishes from passerbys.

Had he a bag of flags and bunting with him?

Joe Mckenna is flogging limerick flags bunting and paraphernalia, but he is not getting into the spirit of the occasion by decorating his city centre premises.

Not a spot.

3 Likes

1 Like

Who: Homeless campaigner Margaret Cash whose determination to secure suitable housing for her family provoked an outpouring of hatred and racism from neanderthals nationwide.

When: Today 1.30pm.

Where: Harbourmaster Place, IFSC, Dublin 1.

Wearing: The striking pinkish / purpleish tracksuit she was pictured wearing on another thread earlier.

Other Information: Margaret and I passed each other on foot. She was proceeding out of the IFSC towards Amiens Street and I was making my way into the heart of the pretend IRA stronghold. She was wheeling a stroller in which sat one of her 7 children. She’s a lovely looking lady.

7 Likes

Fair play. Sounds like they’ve fixed her up with a decent 3 bed apartment in the IFSC.

2 Likes

Please God.

1 Like

Decent bit of open space in that area for the kids to be able to get a bit of a run out as well.

Grand slam home run right there, spot of the year

Na, if he’d mentioned something about her having a slab of cans in the buggy while the child walked then it would have been a home run.

3 Likes

Not a spot.

4 Likes

Disgraceful decision

Reported.

1 Like

I Twixd and Between here, I can’t lie about that.

But, I’m awarding the Spot. A good read tbh, just enough details to give us a scent of the whole meeting.
Many will say she’s a nobody, Hell I nominated her for Cunt of the Year.

But, she mugged off a Nation of snowflakes and was on our Newspapers & Media screens for a week. She’s a ST Celebrity.

Well done, mate.

1 Like

A reasoned opinion. Like a Supreme Court judge. A lot won’t agree with you but you’ve provided clarity on your thinking.

The other lad @glasagusban just calling it like a bloody District Court judge late for his sandwich.

3 Likes

Lookit, I’m just concerned about the fairness of the whole show tbh.

Lads making an effort to post their spots, they deserve a bit of respect, a person who can make a reasoned call without letting petty personal issues muddy their calls.

I’m not saying I’m perfect for one second, truth told I was extremely happy with the job @Mullach_Ide was doing tbh.

I just feel the ship needs true guidance right now.

2 Likes

:rollseyes:

The Munster league can’t start soon enough for the Tipp lads.

2 Likes

Passed wexford manager Davy Fitzgerald in the croke park hotel yesterday afternoon. Is that a spot?