The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

You should go to a doctor

1 Like

Iā€™d be suspicious it was a work engagement for Davy, any other details that could help to clear this up?

He was dressed in casual wear. He looked like he didnā€™t have a care in the world. He was possibly after having lunch in the bar as he came from that direction. He gave me a look as we passed that seemed to say " yes itā€™s me davy".

Of course he hasnā€™t a care in the world. He has just gouged another 120k out of the Wexford County Board and Jim Bolger.

18 Likes

Jukeboxes arenā€™t cheap.

So weā€™re on fairly firm ground that he wasnā€™t at work. Also it sounds like he gave you a look that said ā€œiā€™m a celebrity and we both know itā€ but in a conspiratorial, weā€™re in this together kind of way. The kind of look a stone cold celebrity might give if they were also a salt of the earth man of the people. Thatā€™s good enough for me.

Spot awarded.

Youā€™ve folded already. :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Heā€™s spot fluid

1 Like

Ah here
Davy Fitz is a spot and Joe McKenna isnā€™t.

1 Like

Youā€™ve essentially just summed up my recent adjudications, unnecessary, but yes.

1 Like

Ypu do know that this is a celebrity spotting thread. Not the cunt spotting one.

Time for real Change. :alarm_clock:

1 Like

@glasagusban is the adjudicator around here. If he seems Joe Mc a no mark sub-species who am I to argue?

2 Likes

Probably not advised to have a pop at the adjudicator on another thread if youā€™ve got a spot adjudication pending, wisen up kid.

Giddy as fuck kid.

You are the Hiroo Onoda of the forum.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BboemeR1PcA

Who: Mr John Delaney.
Where: Cork Airport Hotel.
When : Yesterday circa 6:30pm.
Interaction : Yes, although minimal.

As I entered the aforementioned hotel lobby with my family and luggage in tow I noticed a rabble of FAI delegates suited in green blazers and navy trousers etc and they were all chatting noisily and caused a little bit of a pedestrian traffic jam within the lobby.
Mr Delaney had his back to me as I tried to get past him on my way to check in.
I put my hand on his shoulder and said excuse me Mr Delaney can I squeeze past there, he immediately moved and apologised after being startled when I addressed him as Mr Delaney, he did a do a ā€˜double takeā€™ and looked carefully at my distinctive ā€˜Tipperary u21 All Ireland 2018ā€™ adidas top and gave a knowing nod to a fellow Tipperary man.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a Spot.

Well done buddy.

2 Likes

Was he not working? As part of the cork festival of football weekend ?

They had a Uefa Coaches Licence awards day the day beforehand. Iā€™ve done the background checks.