The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Delaney would of course be a spot but was clearly working and so no spot can be awarded. Your honesty is to be commended, you could have left out a few details and had a handy spot awarded.

2 Likes

Live spot of Andy Farrell at Big Grill Fest

Wtf

1 Like

Who?

Not a Spot Iā€™m afraid, mate.

1 Like

Never heard of him.

1 Like

Denis O Brien, Rochestown Park Hotel yesterday evening. Sat outside having a Guinness.

Spot.

A fucking good one at that.

Did you have any interaction with him, abuse him like?

Wrong thread. Go log it in cunt of the year.

3 Likes

I just drove passed himā€¦I was coming out of the gymnasium and was more focused on a young wan who had a pair of shorts on that were so tight you could lip read herā€¦

1 Like

Robert Emmet 10/11/16: if I ever saw Denis Oā€™Brien Iā€™d call him a corrupt bastard and tell him that heā€™d never get his hands on irish water .

Robert Emmet 18/08/18: Saw Denis Oā€™Brien yesterday, I just doffed my cap at him and kept on going

35 Likes

:grin:

ooooft

:smile:

I think I spotted Dinny Thursday night. I was heading into Dublin and this white McLaren passes me by. Says to meself ā€˜there arenā€™t too many round here who can afford a 200k+ motorā€™. Just one person in the car which looked like the bold Dinny. Wasnā€™t sure when I saw a UK plate on it as I drove behind it down the Port tunnel. As @carryharry said the other day, most used cars post 2012 in Ireland are from UK. But DOā€™B hardly needs to buy a second hand car? But he could have it registered to a UK address

Anyway, that small bit of uncertainty stopped me from logging it

Post of the year there.

Live spot: David Wallace in Searsons

Who

Did he sell you some bad shit?

A proud Limerickman

Dear God.

1 Like

Fixed that for you.

1 Like