The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Fuck sake, the Limerick lads losing the run of himself. If Dinny was out drinking in Cork, heā€™d hardly be in the Rochestown fuckin Park. And heā€™d hardly be driving a car himself either.

1 Like

I think I saw Robert Nairac riding Shergar down the main street of Belturbet on Thursday evening, but Iā€™d be too embarrassed to post a possible celebrity spot instead of, you know, a real one.

3 Likes

A good reply award within 4 hours and on the eve of winning our first All Ireland in 45 years. It doesnā€™t get much better than that

3 Likes

Rrrrrrrrighrt ā€¦ whatever.

Eoin Larkin in the Steppes in Callan watching the all ireland.

I donā€™t care what any quasi adjudicator thinks.

1 Like

Spot.

1 Like

Donā€™t be silly

1 Like

thatā€™s a spot

Well mate, seems to be going around today. Yourself and totti are all over the final thread fishing so why not.

Oooooft

Someone pick @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy up off the floor

He posts more about hurlin these days than anything else. Maybe im being harsh.

Why not?

True enough for you mate. The long termers on here know that youā€™re a fior gael. The lads snapping at you elsewhere are only garsuns

Is Donners a spot?

Depends, mate.

Live spot Danny Healy Rae and his praetorian guard on the Tralee train.

Spot.

Iā€™ll add a bonus point if you drop him

Iā€™ll need the limerick ciddy lads backing me up before they get off at the junction.

Act now

None of the above are spots but, @Piles_Hussain, Tommy Walsh have us a wave as we passed him in a taxi.