The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Limerick’s greatest philanthropist in Pipers Corner on Marlborough Street. A very contented looking man.

Cathal Barrett, Jack Guiney, Dessie Farrell and Donal Og Cusack, Pipers Corner.

I’d say you had a fanny wetter than you ever had before

Half the Tipp panel on the lash in Jury’s

That’s a spot

1 Like

That’s why they’re losers.

Pretty sure they’re not bro

2 Likes

Celebrity shirt maker Brent Pope in Gills yesterday in the company of Brian and the other lads from Noel’s menswear, for those familiar with Noel’s you’ll realise that Popey and Brian are quite the pair.
Dermot from Dermot and Dave having the ear chewed off him by a pissed up Limerick fan under the stand

I’ve had countless fannies wetter than you’ve ever had before, you misfortunate looking hook nosed cunt.

2 Likes

That’s a weird statement pal.

That’s a brilliant spot!!

Kerry Ann from fair city on dorset st with her fella who I was told is Tom Neville TD. Kerry Ann is an attractive lady but she wasnt dressed suitably for game as she had a short tight red dress and heels on

Tom likes his bit of dance music. Used to do a bit of DJing before he went into the family business

FFS sake. And she was taking up a ticket probably.

Spot.

1 Like

I find the sharing of this photo very unseemly. Catherine Noone even had a pop on Social Media about it. I’ve seen far worse behaviour at matches over the years than a lad taking a nod.

thats the way it is gone now these days, the same cunts would be taking pictures of people mutilated in car accidents and the likes

I spotted Tyrone lynchpin Colm Cavanagh walking across the Samuel Beckett Bridge this morning at 8.40am. He was wearing a casual jeans and jacket outfit. I’ve just seen a tweet that he’s the August GAA Football POTM so I expect he was going to a press event to collect the award at PwC’s offices, the award sponsors.

He’s an actor too but only outside government chambers