The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Live spot: John Waters on the east pier in Dun Laoghaireā€¦

I thought heā€™d be with the other God-botherers at the WMOFā€¦

1 Like

Off to the cunt spotting thread with ya, I further note you didnā€™t push him into the harbour when presented with the opportunity

4 Likes

There were children watching as they queued at Teddyā€™sā€¦

Did you push the cunt into the water? For fuck sake.

@bandage, too close to ā€œworkā€ for me. Not a spot Iā€™m afraid.

@Portumna_Bridge, I officially endorse @artfoleyā€™s assessment.

I spotted Keith Wood at Terminal 2 this morning, dressed very well in a nice suit. Thatā€™s also not a spot.

I saw mike o brien in junction 14 on the way home from the game. I congratulated him and he was in great form.

1 Like

Come off it now.

Who?

Banger?

Ronan Oā€™Gara this evening at the corner outsider Slatterys pub in D4 carrying a suit of some sort in a cover folded over as he was carrying by the hanger. Heā€™s gone fierce grey. The suit cover was green. He was standing in the worst possible place to cross the road. No one took any notice of him

You spotted him thoughā€¦

3 Likes

I think the last line answers whether he us a celeb

1 Like

Sure itā€™s well known Iā€™m a no-one

Well in fairness if @funtime had been around heā€™d probably have followed him until he had his top off so he could take a photo

2 Likes

With a few of the OG kids thrown in for good measure

The very man

No

1 Like

Who: Design legend Hugh Wallace
Where: Dillingerā€™s, Ranelagh
When: August 22nd, 2018 circa. 8pm
Other notes: It was a veritable whoā€™s who of Ranelagh heavy hitters as @briantinnion, Mark Pollock (Iā€™m not logging Mark as a spot as heā€™s very easy to spot, easily seen several times as week dining in Ranelagh) and Hugh Wallace broke bread in Dillingerā€™s on a balmy Wednesday evening in Ranelagh. Hugh was sporting a typically stylish shirt, predominantly navy in colour. He was seated at the bar whilst I was seated by the wall with my back to Hugh. He was accompanied by a male pal. I had been hoping to get the courage to ask him what heā€™d give the meal out of ten as I made my way out but I lost my nerve.

1 Like

quiet the dā€™arcy of cunts

not so great at the spotting himself