The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Very discriminatory there Brian.

Spot, mate.

As usual, a high standard post with a huge amount of relevant information. Well done.

1 Like

In awarding spots it is important to mark the difference between actual celebrities and people your auntie might recognise off some show on RTE. This falls into the latter category. Not a spot.

3 Likes

Who- entire Exeter chiefs rugby squad and management
Where- walking in through the lobby of the Clayton hotel in cork city
When- about 15 mins ago

Who- entire benfica squad
Where- getting onto team bus outside intercontinental hotel in Lisbon
When- last Friday week

@Alan-partridge, since you’re relatively new I think, I’ll spell out some of the basic rules again: it’s not a spot if the mark is working; rugby players are not spots.

2 Likes

:weary:
Fair enough

Jaysus @glasagusban is cleaning house as effectively as his club mate Mike Casey cleaned out the Galway full forward line

2 Likes

+1. @glasagusban has firmly established himself as the best ever adjudicator.

2 Likes

If only @glasagusban had control of the first two threads. He has single handedly saved the forum

He’s a little cunt with every fashionable little opinion going but, agreed, he’s doing a sterling job here and has been keeping the nomark spots at bay.

Ah lads, I’m welling up here. In all fairness, I have had the benefit of learning from the fuck ups of various adjudicators before me. There will shortly be an adjudication hiatus for a week or so when I will be out of range. Try to stick to the guidelines I have set down as best ye can, I will be back in due course to award or rule out spots and run off any interlopers.

You are doing a superb job. As it turns out this is not a man’s job at all.
You have my full backing.

2 Likes

It’s a woman’s job

1 Like

It’s a job to make some useless cunt feel important.

1 Like

Fuck sake. What kind of amateur is this lad?

he’s getting his nails done

He is getting his landing strip tidied up.

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

Killer kilbane
Playing 5 a side in sportsco

1 Like