The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Spot.

Ah lads, the backing of top end posters @Bandage and @Esso_Oil, and then the Emma Louise and hook nose crew seething all in the one morning. What a start to the day.

2 Likes

Except basteraud, Dan Carter and the ginger lad from ulster.

Fuck off. Kilbane is not a spot anymore. He’s been used about fifty times.

1 Like

Who- Shaun Murphy
Where- National Maternity Hospital
Famous for - Professional Snooker player and former World Champion
Other notes- Spotted Shaun as he was leaving the coffee shop with his toddler. When I told Mrs FWP who he was, she told me that she was taking to his wife earlier in the week. She is taking up a lecturer job in UCD so they have relocated to Ireland.

20 Likes

Incredible spot.

2 Likes

Agreed. And clear proof that any Snooker player worth his salt takes the pink over the brown any day.

1 Like

You are having a top week fella

1 Like

Spot.

Lovely concise detail & the marks up for family interaction.
What a week it’s been for you, pal. :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Shane Lowry Fran from love hate Niall Quinn

Croke Park Hotel

The jacks are back

Go home you drunk.

1 Like

Michael Carruth, Olympic Boxer, The Hogan Stand pub, Sunday, 2.30pm, he’s fond of a snackbox I’d say.

Think he was introduced to the Croke Park crowd circa…'95? Dublin vs tyrone?

Who: Il Duce of Ryanair Michael O’Leary
Where: FLYEfit gym Swords
When: Right now
Demeanor: composed. Mick doing a gentle pace on the treadmill, resplendent in a red under armour top and blue/black shorts. Also has a pair of massive purple headphones on which appear to be connected to his phone as the busy mick has had to de-treadmill twice in the last few mins to take phonecalls.

1 Like

Spot.

Well done, pal. :+1:

1 Like

Spot.

Nice effort, good observation. :ok_hand:

You’re doing a top job in the big chair mate

Replying to the lads is half the battle.

2 Likes

I know you’re out of range, pal, so no hurry on verifying this one. I just live spotted thread regular and FotF, Sindo’s Niamh Horan, at Grand Canal Dock.

Niamh was wearing boots of some sort, blue skinny denim jeans and a light black jacket. She was also carrying a brolly but I don’t think it’ll rain in the next hour or two.

She passed me out on foot by Crystal Boat restaurant walking towards the McMahon Bridge and away from GC Square. I was pushing my child along in a buggy and she had a little sideways/backwards glance in at the baby as she overtook me. We then made eye contact with each other and both of us bashfully smiled.

A wonderful journalist and classy lady.

What would you ask her to do with the spunk if you unleashed it all over her face?

Pop it in a container and courier it to Rachel Allen.

1 Like