The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Spolier that

I’d say twould be like riding a jersey cow

Good Lord

She looks worse than I remember to be fair

Smashing spot, the awareness to spot a celebrity cycling past by voice recognition alone is very very impressive. :+1:

Qui? Roman Duris
Ou? Rue Daval, La Bastille, Paris
A quelle heure? Approximately 12.30pm CET, audjourd’hui
Portant? A white baseball cap, white trainers, white t shirt, black jeans, black pinstriped coat down to his knees, carrying a brown hessian bag with a strap, no doubt filled with scripts. He sported a beard and has shoulder length curly hair.
Celebre pourquoi? For being the leading French actor of his generation, starring in films such as The Spanish Apartment and one of my own favourites, Paris.
Les circumstance? As we took lunch in La Bastille, I noticed a gentleman arrive to a set of mopeds in front of our cafe, talking on his phone and clearly about to get on his bike. On second glance I realised it was Monsieur Duris, whose work I am an admirer of. He was having what seemed to be a very pleasant conversation and smiled throughout, even laughing at some points. He has a very expensive looking light brown phone case. His phone call ended, Roman went to one of the mopeds put on a black helmet and sped off into the Parisienne afternoon. He seems like a very pleasant chap.

2 Likes

Qui?

5 Likes

Queer.

1 Like

Who?

1 Like

Oh for fucks sake. I give up, I really do.

Twas a cracker of a post.

Probably for the best as you should be banned from this thread for posting that scutter.

4 Likes

We’ll mark that down as not a spot so.

Fucking try hard

On the continent, that would be an A rating spot

It must have been great for you to see one of your heroes

It is fairly cringe with the shit french peppered throughout (and actually may have never happened, probably being just a way of fitzy crowbarring in that he’s in Paris again) but it’s still way, way, way better and more interesting than every single Michael O’Shitehawk politician spot lingering outside the Dail or Centra or whatever that’s generally posted here. A spot shoul be awarded. Someone put up Clare Daly recently ffs.

1 Like

He dresses like a cunt.

Liam Dunne wasn’t available.

2 Likes