The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

This guy seems to be a famous enough actor and spotting him in Paris adds to the spot.

The problem is that I had to google who he was.

2 Likes

He doesn’t pass the “never heard of the cunt” test.

2 Likes

Passed Alison Spittle just now on George’s street. Things to note… they need to widen the footpaths in Dublin city centre…

She’s some heifer all the same, she’d make Serena Williams look appealing

I understand this to be some RTE no mark. I’m tempted to award a spot as it would rile the TFK mysogyny crew right up, but I can’t. Not a spot.

3 Likes

Live spot of Frankie Boyle outside HQ in GCD

2 Likes

Spot.

Vincent Browne in Pichet last Friday night.

Here’s a second hand spot. A few weeks my 84 year old father visited his 86 year old sister in her new care home- in clonoe, Co tyrone . He’s been concerned about her memory loss and thinks dementia may be setting in. Today settled it for him, he asked her if she liked the place. She said it was great and that Daniel O’Donnell had called in for lunch, had sung a few songs for them and taken a few of them for ‘a tour of the floorboards’.
“God help her”, he says, adding, “who knows what’s in store for any of us”.

I was talking to my cousin earlier today. Turns out Daniel was there, some aunt or other is in the home. I must remember to tell the boss.

2 Likes

Former Justice Minister and Ceann Comhairle John O Donoghue on the Dublin to Tralee train the other evening. A slight limp in his gait and whiskey nose suggested that John may be suffering from “the rich man’s disease” known as gout.

That’s a spot.

That’s not a spot.

1 Like

Peter Casey on Grafton Street at 6pm.

Surrounded by a small group of adoring young men, very happy with himself, completely comfortable and soaking up the love. A surprisingly well-fed looking individual. The rest of the candidates must be complete pigs if they look chubby next to him.

8 Likes

Great spot

2 Likes

I saw Duncan Stewart in Killester today at 12.30pm. He was chatting to a similarly aged lady down by the row of shops in the village. She headed towards the Super Valu and he went into the Bank of Ireland branch. He was wearing grey tracksuit bottoms and a red jacket.

I also saw infamous banker Seanie Fitzpatrick in Grand Canal Dock at lunchtime on Monday. He was besuited and walking along by the new Caffe Nero chatting to another professionally dressed male.

1 Like

Wow. 16 years since he was thrown into the pond in St Stephens Green. Duncan. Not Seanie.

**Recalling the “cowardly” attack, which happened in broad daylight, Duncan said his assailants were two well-dressed young men and “probably middle class”.

He said: "I was pushed twice from behind. I was talking on my mobile phone as I walked by the pond. When I felt the first push, which knocked me off balance, I thought it might be a friend.

“When I got a second push I ended up in the water. I was shocked and embarrassed.” Only last week, Dubliner Patrick Pepper was savagely beaten to death in the same park which is frequented by thousands of people daily but is also used by winos.**

Homeless people were called winos then. Would not get away with it now.

2 Likes

Duncan is a prick

You in DNS now, bro?

I’m looking out at the bus garage at the moment, pal.

1 Like

Did you ask him for a bit of DIY advice or a recommendation for a painter?

2 Likes