No change. May have hit my baseline.

Feeling any better yet?

Not really

:frowning:

1751 :frowning:

FFS. You’re not trying hard enough.

131:)

:slight_smile:

Game over. That’s as low as it’s going to go. On the maintenance from here on out.

[QUOTE=“Fagan ODowd, post: 1134653, member: 706”]142.
Game over. That’s as low as it’s going to go. On the maintenance from here on out.[/QUOTE]

What will that entail Fagan?

I have it …was ferritin was 1800 my first test … Now down to under a hundred my consultant makes you keep going till bellow 50 , I hated needles now it’s only a scratch , but some of the girls are better than others …the hospital here in Belfast has 4 clinics a week and most of us Catholics lol …the other side don’t seem to have it in the same way

A venesection once a month.

Once a month a pint is maintenance down south ?? Up here it’s a blood test once a month and if you creep above yoyr baseline thrn in for a pint off … Are they dumping the blood in the south ? , they dispose as clinical waste here which is shocking

blood test every 6 months down here is normal once you’re below 50 ferritin level. venesections start again if you go over 200 I think

Not too different then … The nurse in there comes in my pub , she told me of the 182 for venesection over 150 are Fenians #rebelgenes

1465 :slight_smile:

:clap:[QUOTE=“Fran, post: 1136177, member: 110”]1465 :)[/QUOTE]