The Celtic Phoenix - A thread to list the economic miracles of Michael Noonan & Fine Gael

I missed that. Can you post it up? Iā€™ll be particularly interested to read the bit about turning down houses for a better address/ house size.

Post up the reasons

Itā€™s January FFS.
Everyone is broke in January.

1 Like

Open your eyes & ears

1 Like

Unlike Mouse to miss something

Good answer mate. Sounds well informed.

@glasagusban

1 Like

Back in the 60ā€™s & 70ā€™s people emigratedā€¦.

Nowadays a free House in Leitrim or Offaly are beneath these useless cunts.
Great people to play the fucking violins though

Do you think a disabled person from cork should take an offer of a house in Offaly or Leitrim? Do you think that person is a ā€œuseles cuntā€? Quite a level of vitriol you have for the weakest in society.

Is there a lot of disabled people in Cork turning down houses in Offaly and Leitrim? Have you a figure or a percentage of disabled people refused or refusing houses?

1 Like

Youā€™re windmilling now.

I clearly said that there were valid reasons for some.

Ah come onā€¦ this is as silly as it gets.

4 Likes

Dublin is a disgrace.

People turning down accommodation because itā€™s doesnā€™t with there address requests.

Itā€™s rampant.

But, the normal Joe has to make do with what he/she can afford and thatā€™s it.

If your whole family network is in Waterford, you think people should take a house in Donegal? Thereā€™s plenty of people working who have been made homeless, you think they should move 200-300 miles from their job?

Of course thereā€™s plenty of cunts Milking the system but not everyone needing a house or needing to avail of welfare is cheating the system or a waster.

Not sure if being seriousā€¦.

Iā€™m hearing of a number of inter county star players pursuing a teaching job turning down accommodation as itā€™s outside the Glenalbyn catchment area.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s because youre a dullard who can only see in black and white.

Youve used anecdotal evidence to discriminate against everyone being offered social housingā€¦ Dismissing them as non human. Thereā€™s tonnes of reasons why people might turn down an offerā€¦ But your solution of shipping them off hundreds of miles from where they are from is essentially fascist and hateful.

Doing it again.

The truth hurts eh?

And againā€¦.

Gimme gimme cos I canā€™t be bothered to step up myself eh?