The Championship thread

That would be my worry. If they manage to somehow go up I couldn’t see them staying there and they’d be back to square one again. A bit of consistency will do them no harm.

Exactly and with Graysont the helm they will be back in the big league sooner rather than later…

Christ, that’s pathetically childish nepotism.

Nigel Clough was far from happy with Paul Green’s performance against Forest. Not sure what is to be gained by slating players publicly. Sean St Ledger dropped by the worst team in the league. Only bright spots, two tubby left footed wizards from Dublin - Andy Reid and Hoolahan. Both scoring a few of late.

Leeds 3 up at h/t at home to Scunthorpe

Shane Long scored again for Reading

The Yak scores on his debut

Kevin Kilbane scored for Huddersfield today. I see they having him playing centre midfield these days as well :clap:

Very disappointed to see the BBC actually have a lady commentating on a football match…not doing a voice over of highlights, actually commentating :o

4-1 win for Leicester today…Sven has them flying, they are going up, get on!!!

Away wins for Leeds and Leicester today…Both will be in the play offs come the end of the season

Whereas the two automatic promotion sides fought out a 1-1 draw at Loftus Road yesterday. Forest being down to 10men after Raddy Majewski was rightly sent off for a reckless challenge after 20 minutes. Very skillful player Majewski with a lovely touch but can be a bit over enthusiastic at times. Will happilly take a one-all away from home against the league leaders under such circumstances. Tudgay and Konchesy two excellent additions over the transfer window and keeping Kelvin Wilson as backup does no harm to our promotion push either.

Just noticing this now - disappointing to see that before all the furore about Keyes and Gray, Puke was making these sickeningly sexist comments. This merits a banning from the forum.

No doubt Roy Keane will be delighted to hear that Ipswich are currently winning 5 nil away to Doncaster

He has been doing an excellent job since taking over…Sean St Ledger has scored for Preston tonight

I see there wasn’t a peep out of Lazarus over Forest’s defeat during the week…Another win for Sven’s boys tonight, they are on fire at the moment…I see they have been cut from 9/2 a few weeks ago into 2/1 to be promoted now

BILLY DAVIES OUT!!!

happy now?

Sven is getting a tune out of the infesters, the cunt

Sven’s greatness will be seen in the fullness of time.

I got them at 13/1 (Leicester). They also saved a treble tonight with a very late win. They have a massive amount of experience, and obviously Sven has some skills at any level.

Great responce by Forest after their midweek blip, beating Cardiff 2-1, goals by big Wes and Earnie :clap:
Back into 2nd spot with a game in hand

Bad night for some of the promotion chasing pack. Leeds, Norwich and Forest all drawing while Pukes beloved Leicester were beaten which won’t do any of them much use. QPR are starting to look home and dry.