The Cheer Up Thread

:rolleyes:

Feeling better now, lads, she’s still the last thing I think about at night and first at morning but the pain and sorrow has dissipated. A small bit of wistfulness still lingers but nothing that will keep me down. As time goes on her hold on me will lessen, onward and upwards.

I suspect she will live a short and unhappy life as a result of this misstep, no good can come of her.

I wouldn’t wish that on her, mate. I obviously could not bring her happiness and I accept that. I found her to be a lovely person in company and although I feel a bit sour how it ended, I hold no grudges.

Il bomber if you can’t make yourself happy youl never make a bird happy.

Finding my soulmate would make me happy. Right now I am on a different path, I am out of the dating game for a minimum of 6 months and I’m going to embrace the avenues this has given me. For instance, this morning I went into town and bought a guitar and a hundred quid worth of vitamin supplements.

Why don’t you send her an auld text? Just to see if there’s anything stirring like?

If you’re looking for a soul mate get your mopey arse off the internet and go and meet someone.