The Chelsea supporters thread

OK mate,
Are you genuinely suggesting that Spurs should sack their manager?

The manager of Chelsea will always be held to higher standards, any suggestion otherwise is clear holocaust denial.

No mate.

Iā€™m just pointing out how itā€™s odd you suggested Chelsea should sack their manager but have not suggested Spurs should when logic and facts point to Spurs having much more reason to do so.

I donā€™t agree with that at all, and I know that you realise it as well

I know you donā€™t agree with it. Iā€™m merely pointing out that the argument youā€™ve put forward contradicts facts and logic and I wanted you to know how much of a fool youā€™re coming across as.

Remind me why mate? Is it because Iā€™m suggesting that Conte may not see the season out and Pochettino definitely will?

No itā€™s because you are suggesting Chelsea need to sack their manager and Spurs donā€™t when logic and facts would suggest their is much more need for Spurs to sack their manager. Iā€™ve already covered that so Iā€™m perplexed as to why you would broach it again.

2 up early doors against Stoke.

Rudiger has been a great buy.

Pedro makes it 3.

7 points off our pace last season. Weā€™ve had a nice run in the past 6 weeks or so but the points dropped at West Ham and Everton are disappointing. Weā€™ll know have some tricky fixtures coming up and I think reinforcements will be vital in January.

We have no real viable alternative to Alonso yet and weā€™ll flog him to death at this rate. An alternative to Morata that Conte trusts is also important. Added to that I think Iā€™d like another midfielder as Fabregas canā€™t play in a midfield two which means weā€™re very limited there. Bakayoko has looked better in recent weeks and itā€™s good to have Drinkwater available now.

Its a bit sad that Stoke decided to play their second team today

Is it?

Yes makes a bit of a mockery of the league

Sure Chelsea hammered their first XI 4-0 at Fortress Britannia earlier on this season.

Yes, and Chelsea would probably hammer their first team again. Its just a bit sad when teams down the bottom are resorting to playing their second teams against the bigger teams

Managers got to prioritise. I remember Big Mick did it a few years back.

Cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy and @Cicero_Dandi

Conte, like all Italians, is a cheating cunt.

1 Like

Itā€™s their culture, innit?

1 Like

Romans, say no more.

1 Like

Mourinho has senile dementia.

1 Like